Programing PolyChorus - Nirvana In Utero Settings

• I need some help programing an EHX PolyChorus pedal setting on my Kemper Stage. I have the real pedal and have been A/Bing my attempts. I have tried to do this two ways. One, by taking a Flanger and Hyper Chorus and setting them to the same button. Spin the chorus and turn the flanger rate and feedback all the way up. I've tried it pre and post amp. I also tried to make it a rig setting. I tried the Rotary Pedal with chorus and flanger. I even added a treble booster to brighten it up. The flanger feedback and rate maxed out gives it the Alien sound. I also tried the Alien Delay but that does too much delay and not enough wobble. Both approaches have the same problem. They sound close to the pedal on a clean setting but totally wash out with a distortion pedal or high gain amp. Even with the gain and volume all the way down on the amp and treble booster or distortion pedal, the volume jump is triple the clean tone of an amp setting. When you add gain the pedal setting washes out to become useless.

Has anyone worked on this problem before for this pedal? And if so, how did you solve it. I love my Kemper and have been trying to program it to avoid needing my pedal board. The two pedals I have that I am struggling with are my PolyChorus and my Morning Glory transparent OD.

Thank you

• Any luck with this? I am looking for a Poly Chorus sound as well.

I am still not able to match it perfect but I have been able to match the flange and feedback function by taking a Flange effect and using the following settings: Rate: Max, Depth: 0.9, Manual: 0.5, Feedback: 85%, Mix: 100%, Ducking & Volume <0.0>. I think this setting would get you by for one song here and there. If your covering a lot of Nirvana, keep your original pedal.