Two Top Shelf Fuzz Boxes

• I just profiled and uploaded two of my favorite fuzz boxes to the exchange.

Dice Works Muff Diver - set this one up completely DI - If you are familiar with the pedal I have it set with both "C" (Cornish) approximations "on" for the Gilmour Muff tone that its built to emulate.

Cornell 1st Fuzz - I thought I set this up with Tills 1960 006 cab but I don't think I did it right. Nonetheless tweak to your desire. The pedal profiled has the NOS components which sells for a mint right now when Dennis has the matched components to make one. Honestly it pales in comparison to the pedal but I thought I would share since it's still a pretty nice fuzz face tone.

I tried to get the Tonebender MKII side of the Dice Works Fuzz Epic pedal to compliment the Muff Diver side but it had too much gain to profile. I've also got a rare Dice Works 18V (2 battery) octavia pedal called the Astronimus that I tried to profile but it didn't work out. Too bad - supposedly Eric made this based on one of the original ones Hendrix used that someone sent him to duplicate.

Enjoy and give me some feedback.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.