My Kemper Stage took a dump on me tonight - final update

• Unfortunately My Kemper Stage will not boot up all of a sudden. I need to return it to have it fixed. Can someone please tell me how to do that?? Everybody is saying "Open a ticket". Where do I go to do that?? It sux too because it was 3 hours before a gig tonight. Now I've got sessions booked all week and I can't use the Kemper. :(:( what do I do??

• Hopefully, you have a backup on a USB drive? Find another unit somewhere and restore it for your sessions this week.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I may be experiencing the same issue. My stage is freezing up right on the startup screen. KEMPER PROFILER with the bar beneath that loads fully and then simply freezes and does nothing. I've tried powering on/off numerous times and giving minutes, even hours, between tries with no luck. Happened twice before but simple power off/on fixed it. Any ideas? Or must I send in? I have 'opened a ticket' via the contact email. -Thanks

• After using the Support Tab on the website I heard from Kemper Americas after about 4 hours. They promptly contacted me and sent me a return tag and are sending me out a new unit as soon as they get mine back. I'll be using my Fractal AX8 for my sessions this week so I should be fine.

That's pretty good Customer Service. Thank you Kemper

Tim, go download the latest OS for the Stage from the Kemper Support section (Makes Sure it's for the Stage). Extract the zip file into a folder. Get a freshly (Fat 32) formatted thumb drive and then go into that folder where you extracted the zip file and place the KAOS.bin file onto the USB thumb drive. With your Kemper Stage off, insert the USB drive and while holding down the PAGE < & > buttons turn the unit on. It may load the OS. Mine didn't do it but yours may. If that doesn't work contact them again if they haven't contacted you already. Good luck bro.

• Thanks Glenn! I appreciate the help.

Kemper Customer Service was very prompt with me as well and helped in troubleshooting some options which included what you suggested. Still no luck so I'm guessing I'll be the same replacement boat as you. Bummer.

Good thing you've got the AX8 as an option for a backup! Always good to have have options and a backup! Hope your sessions go well!

• I have the same problem, when I switch on the unit, sometimes is works and sometimes it doesn't. some of you are able to tell me how to reinstall the last firmware? because in my case happen after last update. online I cant find the procedures for kemper stage.

thanks a lot