Tone Junkie Triple Crown Pack

• One of the many things I’ve loved about the Kemper is my ability to audition amps I’d otherwise rarely play. I’m about the farthest thing from a metal player one can imagine (short of a jazzer) but, thanks to the Kemper, I’ve found I really gravitate toward recent Mesa amps. I’ve dug the Tone Junkie and Top Jimi Mark V packs and love Tone Junkie’s Lone Star pack. I’ve actually been debating picking up a Triple Crown 50 for my cover band work and so was delighted that HW just released that pack, covering all channels at varying levels of gain, across all 3 tube types.

Long story short: it’s superb, clean to mean! I thought I’d set up the cleans with 6L6s and the higher gain with EL34s, something you can’t do with the actual amp, but found that the EL34 cleans were fantastic as well. (I could do an entire gig with the EL34 clean 1 3 profile at varying levels of gain.)

I normally gig with a performance that includes rigs from Fender, Dumble, Mesa and Marshall, but the TC is every bit as workable. Setting up performances with the latest version of RM was even more frustrating than in the past. But the results from this pack make it all worth the hassle.

• I picked this up and transferred it today. This along with the ToneJunkies 62 Deluxe pack are my first commercial packs since getting the Kemper.

Gotta say, while I loved the Kemper with the default profiles. These are another world. I’m loving the tones.

• Got the Two Wreck profiles this morning because it oozed tone.

Great stuff!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Just got free pack to test ToneJunkie, how to store rigs and performances in Profiler Stage ?

I can see tones (.kipr .kipf) in Rig Manager but i can't store (remain grayed out)

Could you please help me to get those tones into my profiler stage ?