Rig manager not connecting to my profiler

• Just bought this profiler a while back. I need to update this version 6 profiler and Load my library onto Rig manager.
    Apparently, rig manager is supposed to recognize my profiler and automatically load my library when I turn it on. The profiler is already on and connected via USB to USBC when I turn on rig manager . No connection, no library.
    This is a new setup for me. Here is a bit of info.

So, I downloaded rig manager today and successfully connected to Rig exchange with my Kemper profile info on line so all the rig exchange stuff is showing. I then connected the Kemper profiler v 6 with to my MacBook Pro via USB to USBC cable. Turned on the profiler first as per utube video, then rig manager. As I understand it, My local library is supposed to pop up on screen and rig manager is supposed to automatically give me direction and help me update my profiler ...Not happening. Please help.

• Sounds like you haven't specified your "Profiler name" in RM's preferences, Pierre.

Make sure you match, character-for-character, the name you've entered in your Profiler's System menu with the one you enter in RM's preferences. This is necessary or it won't be recognised no matter what you do.

Bear in mind that if at any time you change this name, you'll lose any "favourites" tagging you've done in the app. Reverting the name to what you had previously will restore these favourites.

• Thanks for the reply. I think I have specified the profiler name correctly in both places already . Im trying to upload two pics to show my rig manager settings and my profiler settings but I'm getting a message that the files are too big.

• Sounds like you haven't specified your "Profiler name" in RM's preferences, Pierre.

Make sure you match, character-for-character, the name you've entered in your Profiler's System menu with the one you enter in RM's preferences. This is necessary or it won't be recognised no matter what you do.

Bear in mind that if at any time you change this name, you'll lose any "favourites" tagging you've done in the app. Reverting the name to what you had previously will restore these favourites.

• I'm out of ideas except for the possibilities that:

1) You've connected the front USB port on your Profiler instead of the rear one - Rack users have done this in the past.

2) The installed copy of RM isn't compatible with the OS version on your Profiler - check the documentation.

3) It's an anomaly similar to what some others have experienced recently. Check the Rig Manager subforum (this is the wrong one, technically) to see if it's been solved.

If you still have no luck, you could try reverting to earlier, compatible versions of RM and the OS. If you don't still have the installers and support deems this necessary, it'll provide them for you, but I'd first create a ticket and see what they have to say. A link to create a ticket is in my signature.

EDIT:

I see you've created another thread and subsequently solved it, Pierre.

Two things:

1) Maybe change this thread's title to say the issue's solved. [Solved]

2) You created 2 threads on this in the same subforum. Firstly, no need for two threads, let alone in the same subforum. Secondly, I've wasted some of my limited online time today scratching my head and providing possible solutions for you when all along you'd solved this 7 hours ago. This sort of thing is precisely why it's "inconsiderate" to create multiple threads on the same topic, especially when troubleshooting.