My song for serbian band Claymorean!

• Serbian band CLAYMOREAN has released a single from their upcoming album and I got the honor to give a song to them!

I wrote this probably 6-7 years ago but I never found a place for it until I got in touch with Claymorean guitarist Vladimir through another side-project... The Claymoreans was a fan of my music, and I was a fan of theirs... Vlad explained he had a "writers block" for the moment and I proposed to give them a song I never used for another project.

I think they made a BRILLIANT adaptation of it, and I'm so happy it finally got released!!

I play all guitars in this song with my Kemper :love:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's some of my favorite songs of theirs:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Unreal vocal delivery after 1:29 :metal::metal::metal:

They have a kick-ass Manowar cover with some of the most fierce vocal performances you will ever hear.

The high notes at 3:44 gives chills every time