PA signal into Return/Alternative input in the Power rack

• Hello to all. I state that I am a happy owner of the power rack version for a month. In the last live I inserted the spy send from the PA of the venue into the return to get the signal in the in-ear. Everything ok except that you could hear the spy signal perfectly even in my guitar monitor connected to the Kemper's amp. And this should not happen. Where is my mistake?

Edited once, last by Giga1965 ().

• Thanks to all and sorry for my bad english. I chose the Stereo Monitor function in the Output section, just to have the stereo signal in the in-ear monitor (in this case you cannot control the Direct out volume, you know). At this point in the Aux section I have separated the main out, monitor out and headphones levels. Too bad I do not have a separate output level for the signal that comes from the PA and that of the guitar that goes to the monitor: if I lower the Monitor out volume lowers both. I should be able to reset the volume of the PA signal from the guitar monitor, but I don't know how to do it, I hear both

• the volume settings on the Aux in page control the balance between the guitar signal and the incoming Aux in signal. Simply turn down the Aux in signal for the monitor output and you will only hear the guitar signal at the monitor output.

• Ok thanks. But if I turn down the Aux in signal for the monitor output i don't hear the signal of the PA system anymore. Instead I need it for the in-ear, cause the monitor out of the Kemper is connected to the in-ear trasmitter. The problem is i hear the PA signal in the guitar speaker connected at the power amp