Use Looper to record ideas -> possibility to get audio stored and/or to export to DAW, etc.

• Hello,

very often I have an inspiring loop and use the looper to play on top of it. I would appreciate, if there would be a way to "preserve" the loop/my idea. To export it to a DAW, or just to be in some sort of file browser ("ideas") inside the Kemper, which gets not deleted when I switch the off the device. :)

• While I like the idea, I'm not sure I see much use for it. A loop browser would require quite a bit of memory in the KPA as audio loops use significantly more date than profiles do.

You could “export to Daw” by simply hitting play and recording it. I don’t think that would be much more work than doing some kind of export then importing it into the DAW. In Logic it is pretty straightforward to turn any area of a DAW session into a Loop which can be reused at will. I imagine other DAWs must have similar functionality.

• I would honestly pay extra for more than 30 seconds looper. I have Digitech Jamman Looper/Delay and simply uses SD card, so I can record just hours of loops and simply get it in PC from it. I actually bought Kemper to get rid of my pedalboard, so at the moment Looper is the only feature which is severely worse. (OK, I'd appreciate Octaver with split-point like in BOSS OC-3, but can live without it)

• The best and easiest way to approach this would be to have a preference to disable the Looper in Kemper and use the Remote’s looping switches to control your DAW. They will need to add midi CC# outputs for the switches. This way you are using the power of the DAW completely integrated with the Kemper.

I really hope more people will ask for this since changes are prioritized by user demand.

These profiles go to 11!

• For me, the looper (from KPA or from others) is not great for recording an idea quickly ... and classifying it, editing ...

I use the Wiretap pedal to record many ideas. I like this pedal as a draft , very simple.

Wiretap also has Bluetooth and syncs with mobile devices.

the app isn't fantastic but it works well. you can export in mp3 from app, with USB directly I don't know the format...wav I hope ?

but after I have such ideas and a great sound adjustment or Rig settings.

I play it new or record it directly from wiretap to the computer.

it's a drafted-amping :)

Edited 6 times, last by Juluxx ().

• Ah, okay. It would be nicer without the need of an additional pedal - that's why I have a camper! - but that pedals looks handy. Really want something to quickly record riffs, to not forget. So far I used my iPhone's microphone, but sound quality is bad of course

• Ah, okay. It would be nicer without the need of an additional pedal - that's why I have a camper! - but that pedals looks handy. Really want something to quickly record riffs, to not forget. So far I used my iPhone's microphone, but sound quality is bad of course

yes it's one more pedal.

me too, iPhone mic was often horrible to record other that voice... but we can sing the melody that we play in same time. I found it's a good exercice.