Profiler still not connecting to my MacBook Pro. Still having problems guys. More specific info for you. Thanks

• I need to update my version 6 profiler and Load my library onto Rig manager.

When I contacted Kemper, they asked me to attach “User/Documents/Kemper Amps/RigManager/DebugLog.txt”

I looked in “Finder” on my Mac computer for that file and nothing comes up

I Downloaded the latest version of RM . Rig manager is connected and I see rigs on it so all good there.

I also changed the owner name in my profiler and matched it in RM preferences.( Photos attached. )

Apparently, rig manager is supposed to recognize my profiler and automatically load my library when I turn it on as well as help me update my profiler..... Not happening.

The profiler is already on and connected via USB to USBC when I turn on rig manager . No connection, no library.

• I am on a MAC, always have to connect my Profiler after booting computer and starting Rig Manager, then I connect the USB cable to my computer. Try that.

Also, just making sure you are using the “D” style USB on the Kemper and not the USB C flat connection.

• That worked drog. Thank you so much . Now I have to figure out what the numbers mean. I took a pic of my RM page in case someone feels like explaining he following terms to me . According to my RM page, looks like I have 444 Rig packs, 489 preset packs , 9 performances whatever that all means LOL. Here I go....awesome. Who would have thought changing to a D shaped USB cable end would have made a difference. Thanks again.