Killertone Replicant Audio Pack

• Surprised I’ve seen little to no talk about this pack. These profiles pack some serious punch, which is no surprise. Killertone has always been great at dialing in kickass tones. My personal favorites are the Mesa Tri Rec 33 and the Hiwatt profiles. Has anyone else tried this out?

• Surprised I’ve seen little to no talk about this pack. These profiles pack some serious punch, which is no surprise. Killertone has always been great at dialing in kickass tones. My personal favorites are the Mesa Tri Rec 33 and the Hiwatt profiles. Has anyone else tried this out?

i've already mentioned this pack and in the vendor list too. List of all commercial profiles

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I was thinking about giving the killertone pack a shot. A Black Friday sale would help!

Agree. The regular price is a bit too steep so I'm hoping for a bf price. Or at least a christmas price.

Henry David Thoreau

Purchased now and got them 35% cheaper during BF and only gone thru 5 profiles so far and with all my 4 guitars and it's seldom all guitars sounds great with the same profile(s). . I'm impressed so far and not drenched in distortion like most high gain profiles are. Just perfect. :thumbup:

Henry David Thoreau

• Tuborgmann i think the demos are a realistic representation. I found myself using a dozen or so on a regular basis. The eq is preloaded in the x slot and I think tastefully using the hi and lo pass along with a little mid scoop is pleasing to my ear. I also make subtle adjusts to the clarity and definition. I’ve also dialed the gain back slightly on some of the lower gain profiles which yields sort of a bastard clean which I dig.

• Killertone has been one of my favourite YouTubers for the last few years, his metal tones are amazing. Will be grabbing this pack soon enough!

I get the impression that his Fortin amps aren’t included. Is this correct?

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

• The pack is great! The closest you’ll get to a Fortin amp in the pack is the Hiwatt which I believe is Fortin designed.

Looks like it’s this amp:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The pack is great! The closest you’ll get to a Fortin amp in the pack is the Hiwatt which I believe is Fortin designed.

Looks like it’s this amp:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

oh sweet, the Maxwatt amp! SOLD!

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

• Killertone has been one of my favourite YouTubers for the last few years, his metal tones are amazing. Will be grabbing this pack soon enough!

I get the impression that his Fortin amps aren’t included. Is this correct?

He’s hinted at profiling his Fortin Evil Pumpkin in the past. Which would be great because I really loved the demos I heard of that amp at NAMM 2020. The Fortin HiWatt on his pack sounds great though!