Kemper Stage factory reset

• I Just picked up a kemper stage and wanted to reset it back to factory settings. How do i acomplish this? I cannot find out anywhere in the manual.

• From page 294

Thats all I could find

"

Unexpected events

In case any inputs or outputs don’t operate as you would expect, or you experience any other unpredicted behavior, the soft button “Init Globals” in System Settings will reset most global parameters in System Settings and Output Section as well as returning all locks to their default state. This way, you are always able to recover a defined state of settings. Your stored Rigs, presets, Performances, and Slots won’t be impacted by this reset. You could also restore your latest backup, which will recover your complete global settings as well as entire content. We strongly recommend that you create PROFILER backups whenever you have performed any major parameter adjustments, or created new content, and that you keep your USB memory stick handy. Given the size of customary USB stick you could easily keep hundreds of PROFILER backup archives available. Another best practice is to store the operating system file “kaos.bin” in the root directory of your USB stick. This way, not only can you effectively upgrade your PROFILER, but also keep some additional recovery options.

"