First 2 videos with the Kemper Profiler

• Good afternoon,

I would like to make my first post and attach my First 2 test with the Kemper Profiler, i'm just using the profiles i have in it because i don't really understand how it works for now :)

I hope you like it:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hope I will learn how to use it soon, thank you!

• HI!

I think i'm using some Mb profiles one friend gave me, I've used some kind of Plexi Profile with reverb, i dont remember the name right now.

I'm only using it one headphones so i think or I hope it will sound even better over a cabinet.

• Welcome and have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Thanks for sharing your videos.

I hope I will learn how to use it soon, thank you!

Sure you will. It is pretty straight forward once the overall concept and sections are understood. From there it is just a matter of gaining more and more experience what suits your needs. Only advice: Don't give up too early if things don't sound right for you in the first and even in the second moment. There is so many options and so much to tweak if you feel it is necessary.

• Nice! Very hendrixy... dig it! Can you imagine what Jimi could have done with one? Great playin’!

Yeah ... He would beat it to crap with his Strat and then put it on fire :D

Just kidding .......

49 years since his passing and only a handful has "captured" his sound and vibe

over the years .... Mind boggling :huh:

Best "clone" so far is this guy :

Just amazing !!!!!

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Sounds great man! Great playing as wel. Do you remember exactly what profiles you used?

Hi,

I don't remember exactly, but there were 2 profiles from TAG and Michael Britt. One time each one.

I think it works fine for now.

But where i find the very lack on it, it's on the clean sounds...i don't know how to make it sounds correctly.

• Sounds very digital to me ... ;-))))

Hi and welcome here. Those sounds are really great. Don't worry for clean sounds. You will find hundreds. Just for the strat work on some parameters: rase clean sense to 3/6 db, use compressor stomp if needed and amp compressor too, and work a little bit on amp eq. Kemper profiles are well know for clean sounds...

• Sounds very digital to me ... ;-))))

Hi and welcome here. Those sounds are really great. Don't worry for clean sounds. You will find hundreds. Just for the strat work on some parameters: rase clean sense to 3/6 db, use compressor stomp if needed and amp compressor too, and work a little bit on amp eq. Kemper profiles are well know for clean sounds...

Hi,

Everything sounds digital with this ☺️,

i will learn how to work on it, but i have many clean profiles from Top Jimi, TAG, MB, and there is not even one which sounds not as digital...i think is the lack of these units. Anyway the crunch and overdrive sounds are pretty similar.

I never worked with compressors before, i will have to learn how to

• Hi,

Everything sounds digital with this ☺️,

i will learn how to work on it, but i have many clean profiles from Top Jimi, TAG, MB, and there is not even one which sounds not as digital...i think is the lack of these units. Anyway the crunch and overdrive sounds are pretty similar.

I never worked with compressors before, i will have to learn how to

Obviously I was joking ... the Kemper is known (and I can confirm it) for the best cleans in the world, there are all types and for all tastes, and they maintain a crazy dynamic.

Nothing sounds digital here!

Have you tried taking a real amp of your taste and profiling it on the clean channel?

• I find rolling off the treble and presence a little bit helps tame the digital sounding rigs, also turning up the pure cab knob helps some.

Hi!

I do the same! and IT sounds less digital.

Yes it's very similar and much more amazing of whatever i tried before.

One thing is I also doing line recording....as soon as i can do mic recording using some cabinet I will post it to check the difference.

I think this little fella has a lot of oportunities...but for me, have the availability of making guitar test during night, wihout bothering neibhers or family...it's already a lot...and having this so similar tube sound...for me it's perfect

• Good tones and soulful playing! Nice stuff!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user