Fly Rig

• I am trying to build a fly rig for my Kemper and am struggling to find the right solution. Was hoping you guys could help. Would love to have something with wheels, but this isn't a requirement. It's more about getting everything I need into one case that's fly-able. Here's what I need to include in the rig:

- Kemper head

- Shure PSM300 (wireless IEM) and Shure GLDX4R (wireless guitar) that will be racked together to take up 1U

- Kemper Remote

- Something for power

- Case for IEMs

- Two wireless packs

- Remote ethernet cable (could be carried in another bag if needed)

Currently I've purchased a 6U rolling rack which turned out to be WAY too large for flying and a 6U shallow rack that's slightly larger than airline carry-on requirements, but think I could get away with it. However, the 6U shallow doesn't have wheels and I hit a road block when I realized the remote won't fit in a standard 2U drawer (too wide). I think it will fit on a sliding shelf, but that means it would have to be strapped down and would eliminate being able to keep the wireless packs and IEM case in the drawer as well. I've also considered these options:

4U rolling rack:

Would have to strap the remote to the rear door (which I don't love) and doesn't have anywhere to keep the wireless packs and IEMs. Also would have to use a non-rack power solution.

4U Gator Rack Bag:

Has wheels and a pocket on the outside which would help with ethernet cable, wireless packs, and IEM case. But because it doesn't have hard doors there's nowhere to put the remote.

6U shallow rack:

No wheels. 2U drawer won't fit remote.

There may not be a perfect solution out there. But I thought if there was you guys would know it. Would love to hear any suggestions you have and see any pictures if you have a fly rig yourself. Any thoughts will be more than helpful!

Thanks,

Tyler