Mods/Admins, please feel free to remove. Thanks

• I just bought the Stage and thinking, feeling about selling or trading my powered head in excellent condition. Even has the screen protector in tact. Less than a year old. I am leaning more in trading for a solid tube head. Will include all my commercial profiles I have.

Amp heads I am looking for, not in any particular order below. Looking for heads that are in great condition and are not abused. Depending on the amp, some cash either way will be the reality.

1. Mesa Tremoverb

2. Marshall 410H

3. Mesa Roadster

Message me if you have something on this list or even not on my list. Open to hear what you have. I am not 100% sure I will get rid of the powered head because I really love it but with the Stage, I really don't think I will need it anymore. I am here in the United States.

Edited 2 times, last by BB2019 ().

• An Engl Fireball 100 if you're interested! I'm in Singapore though.

I have 100% Reverb and eBay feedback

You know I don't know much about the Fireball other than the high gain stuff. How versatile are they? I cover a lot of stuff from trippy effected stuff to Soundgarden inspired tunings and such to leaning on vintage heavy tones.

• You know I don't know much about the Fireball other than the high gain stuff. How versatile are they? I cover a lot of stuff from trippy effected stuff to Soundgarden inspired tunings and such to leaning on vintage heavy tones.

It's a really brutal sounding amp, extremely high gain with a tight and thumping bottom end. The sound of death metal. But it's not very versatile for other styles, so it may not be your cup of tea! Definitely not for vintage heavy tones, very modern sounding and aggressive.

• It's a really brutal sounding amp, extremely high gain with a tight and thumping bottom end. The sound of death metal. But it's not very versatile for other styles, so it may not be your cup of tea! Definitely not for vintage heavy tones, very modern sounding and aggressive.

That sounds amazing for what it's designed for. I love thick metal sounds too. But yes, I need some versatility. Lol.

• I have a friend who isn't on here yet, looking to trade an East Amps Duality 40 Head in 1 off Purple Tolex

the Higher gain stuff starts around 8 minute

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well after much testing, I am going to hold off getting rid of my powerhead and send back the stage. Thanks for the offers guys. I feel the Powerhead with a foot controller is better for me.