Lock-function not working properly after update

• Hi!

I updated my Kemper rack today with the newest version and I have this problem with Lock-button, that wasn't there before:

When I change values in the EQ-block, let's say I cut the bass by -2 and then press the Lock button, it won't Lock these settings if I move to the next preset. Now it just bypasses the Lock-function and uses the Eq-settings that has been saved in the next preset.

When I lock values in the amp block, it works like it should. So it seems to be a problem only with the EQ-block.

Anyone else have this same problem with the newest OS? Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

-Caleb

• The reason might be, that we see the EQ as integral part of the amp nowadays. You find the EQ mirrored on page 4 of the amp module and the Stage doesn't even have an EQ button nor module. We are considering future innovations which tailor the EQ more to the particular amp.

If you intend to adjust your sound globally, the output EQs might be the logical choice anyhow.

• have just updated my Kemper and Rig Manager... and guess what?
    the most of the presets doesn't work via interface to Mac
    If I connect only phones directly to Kemper everything sounds good..
    im having some latency on the signal too
    some help

• have just updated my Kemper and Rig Manager... and guess what?
    the most of the presets doesn't work via interface to Mac
    If I connect only phones directly to Kemper everything sounds good..
    im having some latency on the signal too
    some help

What does this have to do with the topic of this thread, which is related to Locking and has been clarified?