Stack and Output EQ Bands

• On every amp I've owned there is usually a description of each knob and it's function in the manual. And on the EQ knobs they tell you things like the BASS control will give you 14db of boost and 12db of cut at 40hz, and 19db of boost and 25 db of cut at 8khz on the TREBLE knob and so on. Can anyone tell me the specific BANDS for each of the 4 EQ knobs in both the Stack and the Output sections (Main and Monitor) and how much boost/cut is employed on each.

Also a suggestion for future updates to make these customizable somewhere in the settings so bass players and guitar players can have controls that fit their instrument cuz I play both, I use my Kemper stage for both and they need different bands. Guitar players don't have much use for 40HZ but bass players do, and conversely Bass players don't have much use for 1k controls but Guitar players do. And every amp maker has different band selections for their EQ knobs, so knowing where the system has those bands set at, as well as making them customizable would be a nice feature.

Creator of the Stormhenge Superthump and the DSL MAX mod. Amateur tinkerer, and lifelong tone chaser. Magically broken.

Gabrielle Graves bassist and producer

Edited 2 times, last by stormhenge ().

• This is a quote from our Main Manual chapter

Bass Players: Special Hints and Features

….

If the passive equalizer in the stack section (EQ) fails to provide enough flexibility for your needs, please check out the Equalizer effects. The 4-band parametric Studio Equalizer is extremely flexible and well suited to bass.

….

• Ok. Cool.

I'd still like to know what the BANDS /Q/ and DB SWEEP +/- is for the 3 bands on the main and monitor EQ, as well as the Stack's Bass, Mid, High and Presence.

Creator of the Stormhenge Superthump and the DSL MAX mod. Amateur tinkerer, and lifelong tone chaser. Magically broken.

Gabrielle Graves bassist and producer

• I'll do a test later on today or tomorrow and report :)
    I'm curious about it too.
    In my workflow, I choose the best suiting profile .. if need be I slap on an GEQ after the STACK and only after attenuating the tone from the GEQ,
    I'll use the STACK EQ (Post stack) for smaller refinements.

I'll report soon,
    Happy EQing.

• So .. Just tested it roughly ..
    I sent some white noise to the kemper and tweaked the knobs while testing with a visual analyzer.

Bass - has a hi pass filter up to about 250Hz
    Mid - covers 250Hz to approx 4K

Treble - 4K to 16K

Presence - is a hi pass filter till about 2K.

These are extremely rough measurements ..
    Perhaps the folks at Kemper could shed some light.