Customizable Output and Stack EQ Bands

• I use my Stage for bass, as well as guitar, and bass players need different EQ bands for shaping than do guitar players. Guitar players don't have much use for 40 or 100HZ but bass players do. And conversely Bass players don't have much use for 200hz or 1.5khz controls, but Guitar players do. Also every amp maker has different band selections for their EQ knobs that are specific to their tone profile, so knowing where the system has those bands set, the width of the Q , as well as making them customizable would be a nice feature. Further; if they could be (tick box) optionally independent per performance/slot in the output section, that would be pretty awesome as well.

Creator of the Stormhenge Superthump and the DSL MAX mod. Amateur tinkerer, and lifelong tone chaser. Magically broken.

Gabrielle Graves bassist and producer

• This has been asked for many many times over the years.

ckemper has said in the past that different tone stack presets may be available in future.

Burkhard has said earlier today that they are considering how different tone stack options might be added so maybe you will get your wish in the foreseeable future ?

Lock-function not working properly after update See post 3

• Or better yet, just make the EQ's on the main and monitor fully parametric with both an HPF and LPF like the studio EQ. Only cuz it'd be nice to have that independent control right at the end of the chain so you can get the stage sound dialed in, but still be able to give FOH something better suited for use in the mains and sub.

Using the onboard EQ's in the pedal chain can't do that.

Creator of the Stormhenge Superthump and the DSL MAX mod. Amateur tinkerer, and lifelong tone chaser. Magically broken.

Gabrielle Graves bassist and producer

• +1000.

I have been waiting for this for a long time.

To have a fixed eq for mixing your guitar or bass, with the other instruments or voice, it seems to me essential to have a GEQ or a PEQ in output.

I tend to think that it requiers quite a bit of work for Kemper team, cause effects does already exist.

Unless Kemper team decided it's not desirable, but it would be really too bad.

Thanks to stormhenge for relaunching this request.