Two new pieces : an acoustic & a lo fi hip hop

• My folk guitar just came back from the doctor, preamp running fine now :)

It was time for a test recording ... I'm using a baldringer acoustic profile on all tracks

Very nice one, relaxed and with a great acoustic vibe. I like how close the guitars sound to me over my studio monitors. Nice stereo panorama. Percussion is a sample, right? I use similar ones from time to time as they inspire me a lot.

Cool thing, thanks for sharing!

• I simply love it. So cool. I had my Strat in my hands when I started listening to it and I couldn't stop jamming over it :):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Again: Thanks for sharing!

• Percussion is a sample, right? I use similar ones from time to time as they inspire me a lot.

Yes bongo & congas percussion I use them often. The folk is so easy to record with the KPA.

I simply love it. So cool. I had my Strat in my hands when I started listening to it and I couldn't stop jamming over it

That's the best compliment to have , have other guitarists jam on one of my track ;)

The fun fact is that it took like 15 min. to record all the 6 synth tracks on my KPA but with such a high end tone that I had to use 4 to 5 dirt , dust & tape filters VST on each part to get the LoFi vibe, spent like an hour to achieve something washed out and dull.