Behringer FCB1010 - MIDI Controller - Delay on/off Problem

• I use the Behringer FCB1010 with the "UNO CHIP" in stompbox mode and programm it with ripwerks editor.
    Stomp C on / off - switch 1
    Stomp D On / Off - Trigger 2
    X on / off - switch 3
    Mod on / off - switch 4
    Delay on / off - switch 5
    In Preset Stomp are C, Stomp D, X, MOD and delay occupied but not activated.
    To switch the presets I use buttons 6 - 10
    Basically works great, but I've noticed that after selecting a new preset (sometimes - not always) have to turn the delay on the KPA (key 5) the "key 5" key three times to the delay at the KPA is turned on. If not then I change my preset that is, at every press of the button 5, the delay in each case on or off - just as expected.
    Who can help?

• Hi,

Let me guess: You are using CC #27 to switch the delay and keep the trails. I had the exact same behavior with that one. With CC #26 which also switches the delay but mutes the trails it works fine for me.
    This seems to be a bug on the KPA which obviously hasn't been addressed yet.

Regards,
    Markus

• Is not a bug, just a midi communication issue. The KPA do not communicate what the status (on/off) of the FX on the rigs is to the midi controller (only one way communication), therefore if the status on the controller and the one on the KPA are not the same you need to press till they reach the same. Ex: Pedalboard FX is on and KPA is off, First press will send CC value 0 that will not have any effect because is already off, second press will send CC value 127 that will activate the delay.
    The solution is to save the rigs after having activated/deactivated the fx in the wished config from the pedalboard, not from the front panel, unless your midi controller allows you to save the scenes in the correct status

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi Davide,

I am very well aware of this. Nevertheless the cc #26 and #27 react differently.
    If the Delay stomp is deactivated on the FCB when switching to a rig and so is the delay on the KPA I have to send three times cc #27 to switch the delay on on the KPA. I however only have to send cc #26 once to switch delay on. Sounds like a bug to me!?

Cheers,
    Markus

• Hi Davide,

I am very well aware of this. Nevertheless the cc #26 and #27 react differently.
    If the Delay stomp is deactivated on the FCB when switching to a rig and so is the delay on the KPA I have to send three times cc #27 to switch the delay on on the KPA. I however only have to send cc #26 once to switch delay on. Sounds like a bug to me!?

Cheers,
    Markus

Hi Markus,

I changed only the CC27 to CC26 at "switch 5" and it solved the problem - now it's a bug in my mind - send it to kemper ?
    Many thanks :)

• I have the same problem and I thinks it's a bug indeed. It only appears with the delay cc 27. All of the other cc's work fine.