Push and hold for tuner

• This happens to me too many times, i go for my “lead” sound and hit the tuner button. Result=mute. (The tuner button is close to fx button 4 that i use for lead sound)

What would be useful is a delay before the tuner kicks in, ie push and hold for a second or two.

Other (competitor) devices may access tuner by push and hold one of the fx buttons or similar. I know that push and hold on the kpa results in the chosen fx being a temporary apply for as long as the button is held so this may not be an option.

Might not suit everyone but perhaps an option to set the delay time for push and hold to engage the tuner.

Have tried smaller shoes but not good for the feet-ailments.

Other than reassign the tuner button, anyone got a solution or experience similar?

• I like the suggestion. My solution for now is to add mooer buttons to the buttons apart from the tuner.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Whats wrong with moving your lead sound to (top-left) FX button 1? That button is not even close to the tuner and looper button.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Do you use an expression pedal?

If so you could disable the tuner button and have volume at 0 turn the tuner on.

Alternatively, set it not to mute the signal when the tuner is engaged. If you want silent tuning just move the volume pedal to heel.

I think it is also possible to assign the tuner to an external foot-switch plugged into on of the inputs on the remote. So you could move it well away from danger.

• i'll look into that although ideally I'd like to do it with the hardware I already have, ie, the KPA remote

• This is what I'm talking about:

By only having the Mooer thingys on the middle row it becomes much higher than the tuner/looper buttons, so I only hit the tuner when I intent to.

Also I don't hit the I-IV buttons when trying to hit the 1-5-tap buttons anymore.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• At a different perspective;

If this is not happening in "jamming" like songs, and if you're playing your songs with click, maybe you can make midi files, and write data when pedals will change or etc. No worries which pedal to engage, let midi do its work. Nearly %80 of our playlist we're playing with backing tracks and of course click. I've written my midi files, when backing track plays all changes made by midi. No need to push anything. Just play and enjoy.

• At a different perspective;

If this is not happening in "jamming" like songs, and if you're playing your songs with click, maybe you can make midi files, and write data when pedals will change or etc. No worries which pedal to engage, let midi do its work. Nearly %80 of our playlist we're playing with backing tracks and of course click. I've written my midi files, when backing track plays all changes made by midi. No need to push anything. Just play and enjoy.

another great suggestion that I had already considered. We're not doing full automation at present and I often pick a different rig/slot depending on my mood that would conflict.