Spdif dont work? What happens? (reamping)

• i dont know what is wrong now...

-Changed in INPUT SOURCE to Spdif Input reamp

-In reaper in master track routing i select numer 6, then in focusrite controller added software daw playback numer 6 too..

-create a loop and try to change the amp during th dy track, but nothing happens....

Any idea?

thank you all

Now the spdif dont worf... fine...

Hating kemper reamping set up in 3,2,

Edited 2 times, last by rafabosch ().

• do you have 2 cables connected to the SPDIF I/O?

I have no experience with the Focusrite software or your DAW but you need to route the recorded DI track to the SPDIF output of your interface.

Many of our customers use reamping over SPDIF every day. Once you have mastered how to configure your DAW and Interface it is very easy to use.

• do you have 2 cables connected to the SPDIF I/O?

I have no experience with the Focusrite software or your DAW but you need to route the recorded DI track to the SPDIF output of your interface.

Many of our customers use reamping over SPDIF every day. Once you have mastered how to configure your DAW and Interface it is very easy to use.

Hi! yes, i have 2 spdif cables in/out out/in

• have you watched this already?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Using the analog jacks is a lot easier and always works. More than likely you're not going to hear any difference. My rig is more stable when the interface is the clock source. YMMV

These profiles go to 11!