FS: Kemper Profiling Amp + full package! - UK - SOLD

• Hi, I’m selling this Kemper Profiling Amp as a package with the following gear that will give you a complete setup to use it to it’s full potential.

Kemper Profiling Amplifier Head

In the rarer (and personally favourite) white colour. A few small scratches on the front panel (pictured) but otherwise in perfect condition and working flawlessly.

Crate Powerblock - 150W Poweramp + Carry case

This can be used as a standalone amp or as the perfect portable poweramp for the Kemper. Sounded wonderful through my 2x12 cab.

Behringer FCB1010 Midi Foot Controller + EurekaProm 3 Chip

This is a wonderful midi controller with two expression pedals built in. I’ve also added the EurekaProm 3 Chip that is specifically design to make it work seamlessly with the Kemper. This chip cost an extra £50 including shipping/taxes from the USA.

Official Kemper Bag

Great quality bag for the Kemper and cables. Slight tear in one side pocket, easily fixed.

Kemper Commercial Profiles

The head comes with thousands of the best commercial profiles worth hundreds of pounds from all of the most notable producers. I’ve got almost every pack available so you’ll be all set! Will include these on a spare USB stick.

Original Kemper Manual, Stickers and pick!

All power and additional midi cables included.

Total £1450 £1400 SOLD

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/u03uw9B

Everything is in great condition with no issues. Any questions please feel free to get in touch. Collection from London W8.

Jonathan

Edited 3 times, last by Johnny333 ().

• is not ilegal to give to another person an usb with third party profiles?

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio