Kemper under warranty or not under warranty?

• Hi,

I have the opportunity to get a used Kemper head with no warranty for 1000€ from a private, and an ex-demo Kemper head for 1200€ with 24months of warranty from a guitar store.

Which should I buy?

I'd like to save my money, but what is the cost of a hypothetical reparation?

What would you do in my shoes?

• I'd go with the warranty. Sometimes there are issues e.g. with broken LED's. Mine was still under warranty when this happened and it was absolutely no problem to get it repaired.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• I heard the broken LED issue, but I read also that is a defect well know repaired as free by Kemper. Did I understand wrong the Kemper policy?

Apart from that issue, are there common issues with the Kemper? Something that happens most frequently?

I read that the repair is very expensive, some users spent 300-400€ for a fix out of warranty.

• I heard the broken LED issue, but I read also that is a defect well know repaired as free by Kemper. Did I understand wrong the Kemper policy?

Apart from that issue, are there common issues with the Kemper? Something that happens most frequently?

I read that the repair is very expensive, some users spent 300-400€ for a fix out of warranty.

The policy is simple: any repair on a product which is out of warranty is not free of charge. Unless it's a curtesy which our team decides on a case by case basis.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here