Directory Structure for Browse Mode.

• It would be VERY helpful to be able to categorize the rigs in Browse mode so I could keep the rig pool tidy as it becomes inormas to browse through ..
    Just an example for the possible use(s) :

1.Original unedited profiles

2.Personal Best

3.<project name>

4.<project name>

5.<musical_genre>

etc ...

• I think, that is exactly what Rig Manager is here for. Focus the PROFILER browse pool on personal best or the one project you are currently in.

it’s probably a good idea not to make certain functions solely dependent on the unit being attached to a computer or rig manager. These things should be achievable with just the Stage or the other profilers on their own.

I know you guys are working really hard on the new Rig Manager/editor but please don’t tie everyone to having to use it for simple search and organisational functions.

• I was talking about having it IN THE KEMPER
    so I can categorize the browsing.

ie Clean Tones, Crunch, Lead or perhaps by Amp Brand or Current Project Name.
    There are many ways you could do it .. and it will help workflow.

Essentially .. you're either on the road using Performances .. or in the studio .. Browsing for A TONE.
    Say I wanna quickfind a tone I know I own .. I don't wanna browse the 20 screens ..3 would be enough.
    Further more .. If I have a new gig TODAY and need to setup the performances' slots from the KPA/Stage units sans rig manager,
    browsing to folders will be easier/shorter than scrolling through ALL YOUR RIGS every time you want to fill a slot.

I hope I'm clear in my explanation.
    Happy Browsing.

• I was talking about having it IN THE KEMPER
    so I can categorize the browsing.

ie Clean Tones, Crunch, Lead or perhaps by Amp Brand or Current Project Name.
    There are many ways you could do it .. and it will help workflow.

you can already sort by "Amp/Cab" and by "Gain"

project-wise, it is a good idea to come up with a 3-letter acronym for each project and to put it in front of the Rig name.