Positive Grid "Spark"

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Positive Grid Spark can do it all! Auto Chord, Voice Command, Smart Jam, 10000 Tones, New App and Cloud. But Positive Grid is unable to write a Firmwareupdate for Bias Head and Rack, that makes it possible to change the Level on the Speaker out and the Line out seperately??? Or Switch on/off cab sim on different outputs??? I can't understand this Company! They made one of the Best Amp sims with a really brilliant GUI, incredible speaker simulation with Celestion Impulses, 2 blendable microphones, amp match from a Audiofile .... But the most elementary functions are missing! ... and now they bring us Spark! Thank you PG! You Suck!

• I also ordered one of these a decent "pre-sale" price. It looks intriguing, but in most if not all the reviews to "influencers" they don't show the special features that the company is touting that makes this amp unique. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago