Hellbore - Holy Sadist (death metal content)

• Hi guys, today my band released our EP titled Holy Sadist and as all guitars were recorded with the Kemper I figured I'd share here!

Here's our Bandcamp: https://hellboremetal.bandcamp.com

And a link to Spotify:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The EP is on all other streaming sites but I don't have links for those.

Alternatively, here is a play through video we did a couple of weeks ago for the single:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The guitars were quad tracked, and the profiles used for the main rhythm pairs were a Driftwood Purple Nightmare and a Bogner Uberschall, both from Tonecrate. If you guys want more info on what exactly I did or which profiles specifically I can check!

Anyway, hope you enjoy <3

• Not exactly my kind of music but.... so impressive! Wow. Well done. Very professional and played to tightly. Very cool.

The Driftwood amps are great as well so I fully understand that you digged a profile of those. Fits super well. I often use mdan's Driftwood profile from the RigExchange. Good to tweak and can do from Rock to (Nu)Metal for me.

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:8)