Kemper "MINI" - (like Line 6 took the helix and made HX stomp)

• Hello Kemper,

I am a big fan of your products and already own 2 profilers.

On the past I have contacted you and suggested (like probably all other Kemper customers) that you should create a kemper floor unit. one piece. that will be easy to tour with.
    I was so happy to see that you have created the "Kemper Stage" but was disappointed when actually saw how big it is.

If you don't mind, I would like to suggest, and really hope you will be able to comply in the near future, a smaller and lighter Kemper stage - maybe a Kemper Mini?

Think about it, all we need when we're touring, is a very light and small platform. It doesn't need to have all the shiny functions and features that the Kemper head/rack/stage have.
    For example, there is no need to have a built in profiler - If I'm already a kemper user, and have my own sounds and profiles, all I really need is a small unit that will be able to pack and host those sounds.
    and in case I need to profile an amp, I probably won't do it while I'm touring, right? it will probably be in a studio, and then I'll be using the profiler that is in the rack/head version.

Unfortunately, I still can't play live with Kemper. It's too big, too heavy and too much to carry around.
    I really need a "mini" version. when I say mini I mean something like Line 6 HX stomp, Boss ME 70, Tech 21 FlyRig, etc..
    Even something like the Kemper Remote but not bigger and not heavier than that..

Also, if you make a "mini" version, please try to have the price make more sense. ($400-$800)

Thanks so much for your time.

• Yeah....I've been saying that for a while....while I'm not a touring musician.....I find that using my HX Stomp with a small FRFR package is CRAZY good to bring practice and rehearsals.....I can fit the the stomp, the cab, a surge strip and cables, all in a backpack. Boom! Done!

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago