Rig Manager Will Not Open

• I am a new owner of the PowerHead non rack version and I'm trying to get things going. My Kemper has only the "Crunch" profile on it so I need to load some more, I have updated to the latest operating system. I downloaded the Rig Manager software for Windows, extracted, installed, yet when I click on it the program refuses to open. It is the 64 bit version, Windows 10. My computer would not download the 32 bit version. Any help would be appreciated.

• I am a new owner of the PowerHead non rack version and I'm trying to get things going. My Kemper has only the "Crunch" profile on it so I need to load some more, I have updated to the latest operating system. I downloaded the Rig Manager software for Windows, extracted, installed, yet when I click on it the program refuses to open. It is the 64 bit version, Windows 10. My computer would not download the 32 bit version. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

I'd suggest to uninstall RM, give the PC a restart and re-install a fresh copy of RM. BTW, I can't see how the PC 'refuses' to download the 32 bit version? Good luck