FCB1010 questions

• So I am using the FCB1010 and everything seems to be working correctly, not sure what chip I have. Question is, how do I make the expression pedals work for effects and volume? Right now if I use the pedals the Kemper (I thought was freezing) take a minute to cycle through the presets and ends up on a program change, so for instance I will move it half way and it will cycle through all the changes til it gets to say bank 48. Ideally I would like to use one pedal for volume and the second to control time based effects gain like delay or reverb. I already calibrated the pedals just seems to be set for cycling through bank changes..HELP!

• I think you´ll have to program CC command to witch ever rig you want to use,

for example Wha Wha ( CC #1 ) or Pitch pedal ( CC #4 ) and Volume ( CC #7 )

within the FCB1010 .

I use the Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro and that´s what I have to do ....

If not, when moving any pedal the KPA get "MIDI overload" and "freezes"

for a while =O

It might be the same "problem" with FCB1010 :/

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• I'm wondering what our pedals are currently configured to be sending. Not aware that the FCB1010 pedals could send program changes. Perhaps you have assigned control change 0 or 32 or one of 49-54!?

In any case you need to assign control changes

#1 for wah

#4 for pitch

#7 for volume

#11 for morphing

And if you use the standard FCB 1010 without chip upgrade, you need to replicate these assignments for every preset.