No Signal Kemper Gig Issues

• So yea I sure it's something simple that I'm overlooking but I set my rack Kemper as usual and there's no signal. Checked cables, cabinets and nothing. I can't even get signal for the tuner. I obviously don't know this thing inside and out and it worked before I packed it all up for the gig.

Thanks

• If the chicken head is on "TUNER" and the "Mute Output" button is checked, what do you expect?

I know there's sound in tuner mode and I just unchecked the mute in tuner and it still not showing it's getting a signal as the bubble doesn't move. What does the mute do in tuner mode anyway?

• That means that it seems like there's a signal coming in (and going out). And the tuner seems to detect a tone as well.

Your last picture shows that you're in Tuner mode with the Profiler muted (while in Tuner mode). Something is strange here. ;)

Why are you saying the tuner is detecting tone......the bubble doesn't move when I strike the strings.

For what is worth I always play / use the Kemper in browser mode. I've never used it in perform mode since I've had the unit.

It's got to be something simple. Is there an overall mute that I could have engaged somehow. I was review material before the show and everything was fine. I shut it down and put the covers on the case and loaded into my vehicle, got to the show and turned it on, plugged in to tune up and noticed the bubble tuner wasn't acting like it was receiving a signal switched it over to browser and nothing!

• For what is worth I always play / use the Kemper in browser mode.

So why do you post a picture with the Profiler in TUNER mode then? The settings on the screen indicate that the Profiler is ...

1. muted when in TUNER mode

2. muted when the volume pedal is at 0

What is the entire setup / signal flow? There's a wireless receiver switched on but muted.

The fact that INPUT and OUTPUT LEDs are lit is strange indeed. With TUNER mode muted, at least the OUTPUT LED should be dark.

For this reason, I highly suggest to contact support. I don't think we can solve your issue.

• Couldn't tell you why the tuner was muted, only noticed it when mentioned.

The wireless is not engaged.

Signal flow: guitar - Kemper - power amp - speakers

• Shut down the Kemper , unplug it . Use the same cables ....Plug another device (a synth, a module, a radio whatever you got) and test first of all . Just to check that the problem is the Kemper and not something else in the chain. So if another device plays perfectly ... then at least you'll know your problem is at one place . Replug the Kemper and work on it. Its important to ISOLATE the problem first of all