No Signal Kemper Gig Issues

• Do you use a volume pedal? if so is it currently connected?

It looks like you might have had a volume pedal connect which was set at 0 when you unplugged it and the KPA still thinks it is at 0 volume, hence why the tuner is engaged. Check all your volume levels.

Hello and thanks but no I don't use a volume pedal.

• Shut down the Kemper , unplug it . Use the same cables ....Plug another device (a synth, a module, a radio whatever you got) and test first of all . Just to check that the problem is the Kemper and not something else in the chain. So if another device plays perfectly ... then at least you'll know your problem is at one place . Replug the Kemper and work on it. Its important to ISOLATE the problem first of all

I've already tried other guitars, new cables, cab and different cabs, still nothing. All that and the output or input lights staying on with no guitar plugged in is very strange.

• I've already tried other guitars, new cables, cab and different cabs, still nothing. All that and the output or input lights staying on with no guitar plugged in is very strange.

My point was to try something else than the Kemper first in the chain but never mind...

• My point was to try something else than the Kemper first in the chain but never mind...

I did most of that at the gig when I first had the issue but I'll try something else....thanks.

No need to be smug (but never mind...) about it

Edited once, last by Elbutcho ().

• I did most of that at the gig when I first had the issue but I'll try something else....thanks.

No need to be smug (but never mind...) about it

I tried to help you but you turn down every suggestion people give. Sound almost like a troll . Your headphones work or not btw? Someone asked you if your headphones works. Your reply: I dont use headphones. LOL

• I tried to help you but you turn down every suggestion people give. Sound almost like a troll . Your headphones work or not btw? Someone asked you if your headphones works. Your reply: I dont use headphones. LOL

I haven't turned any suggestion down, please show me where I have dismissed any suggestion...

Not to get into a argument but the question to me about the headphone was:

Quote from dmatthews: Do you get sound on the headphone out?
    My reply was: No I don't have any headphones at the moment.
    Thanks for your help

Edited 2 times, last by Elbutcho ().