I've played about with a Kemper a few times now, both in music shops and at home - a friend has one. Just bit the bullet as my rig that I've used since 1992 just died and I really can't be arsed to buy old gear to replace what's broke, so I've jumped in feet first and bought a power rack, remote, Mission Engineering EP1 expression pedal and 2 x F12-X200 speakers which will go in my 1936 2x12. That'll have to do it for now at least.
What I'd really like please is a bit of advice on setting the Kemper up as I have a show on Saturday and will be using it.
Obviously I realise the Kemper is a super-flexible bit of kit but for now I will have to set it up to repeat what I had.
BTW I play in a Jam/Paul Weller/Style Council tribute
1. A clean Fender twin type sound with reverb and chorus.
2. A "Bluesy" just breaking up Marshall sound for most rhythm playing.
3. A more strident lead sound - I heard a superb profile of an Orange for this but can't find it atm - Usually I just punch in a T Rex Moller and up the volume in the FX loop by 4dB.
4. A slap-back delay / reverb sound for the Jam's "Down In The Tubestation" sound - Jam fans will know what I mean.
5. A Tremoleo sound on the Marshall sound.
6. A heavily flanged sound.
Non of this rocket science for the Kemper I imagine?
Just need to know the best way to go about this rather than the minute detail.
Really like the M Britt profiles for paid ones.
Also, do I need a cable for the rack/remote of is one supplied?
Any help will be gratefully received.