profiling a stomp box

• i know that i profile a stomp exactly as a preamp- but how can i pot it into the stompbox files? normally it is filed as an own rig and i cannot combine it with a regular amp- or? thanks

• It is actually possible to create a PROFILE of a stomp box on its own, but you cannot put it into one of the effect modules. Those are reserved for the affect algorithms. You can only place it in the Stack Section. And there it cannot be combined with another amplifier PROFILE. So, that's why creating a PROFILER of a combination of stomp box and amplifier is the way to go in most cases. Creating a PROFILE of just a stomp box makes only sense if this can be used standalone.

• It is actually possible to create a PROFILE of a stomp box on its own, but you cannot put it into one of the effect modules. Those are reserved for the affect algorithms. You can only place it in the Stack Section. And there it cannot be combined with another amplifier PROFILE. So, that's why creating a PROFILER of a combination of stomp box and amplifier is the way to go in most cases. Creating a PROFILE of just a stomp box makes only sense if this can be used standalone.

So that's why some people have two or three Kemper units... ?