Would a momentary (like a Korg PS1) switch work for effects?

• Would a pedal like this work only when depressed for an effect assigned to it in the KPA.

For instance: delay on when you depress but off as soon as you lift?

I know the Stage will do this if you hold an effect button, but for this application and my feet the effects switches are too far back from the edge .

I hope that makes sense! I am not knowledgeable on things like this.

Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp, etc... Lugosi Smile

• Despite the fact that the PROFILER requires a momentary switch - which the Korg PS 1 seems to be - the ons and offs of the effect modules latch. So one full press/release cycle toggles on or off. First time it's on (or off), next time it's off (or on).

Instead of switching on/off you could use Morphing the Mix of that delay between 0% and 100%. If you set Rise Time and Fall Time to 0, this is practically like switching on/off. But Morphing allows to select "Momentary" in Rig Settings. And Morphing can be assigned to an external momentary switch. I assume this is a closing switch, so polarity needs to be set to inverse.

• Despite the fact that the PROFILER requires a momentary switch - which the Korg PS 1 seems to be - the ons and offs of the effect modules latch. So one full press/release cycle toggles on or off. First time it's on (or off), next time it's off (or on).

Instead of switching on/off you could use Morphing the Mix of that delay between 0% and 100%. If you set Rise Time and Fall Time to 0, this is practically like switching on/off. But Morphing allows to select "Momentary" in Rig Settings. And Morphing can be assigned to an external momentary switch. I assume this is a closing switch, so polarity needs to be set to inverse.

Thanks an absolute million Sir!

I knew the Morph would work for the mix, but what I wanted to is have it come in for a single note or end of a phrase, then trail out when I let go... Unfortunately not the mix fading.

The effect switch works, but because it is in the second row I have to hover with my foot in the air.

So I was looking for a way to just hit something while my heel is planted. It needs to be a single push and release with my foot, too complex timing to do two clicks.

If one of the Rig buttons could swap with the effects button that would be awesome.

Unless there is some other option I am missing I guess I'll just have to get use to hovering! :)

Thanks again!

Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp, etc... Lugosi Smile

• If you morph the Mix between 0% to 100% (or whatever) in 0 seconds, it's practically like switching on/off. There is no fading. And you can do that with the Rig Buttons in the lower row.