Fenix Studio profiling session

• I love the OD channel with my Les Paul for blues sounds.

Saludos!
    Paco

Hi Paco,

I thought it would be cool witha LP style guitar. I have my PRS McCarty at the tech for a pickup change but I will definitely have a go with it and this profile when I get it back.

Cheers,

Mats N

• I thought a 'dumble' was an amp??

Hi!

Yes, Dumble is an amp and some people use the word "Dumble" to define the sound of that amp. Some gear has been created to imitate the sound of that amp. One example is the Hermida Zendrive. This pedal was created by Alfonso Hermida trying to reproduce the sound of Robben Ford in a particular song.

I've been comparing my Zendrive with Mats' Two Rock OD profile and the last one it's much better and has this "Dumble" quality that many people loves. With my Les Paul and 57 classic+, sounds awesome.

Saludos!
    Paco

• Mats, these are amazing

you indicated I thought that you wanted some financial help from us to support this, how much and how do we do this?

If guys like you are going to give time and effort producing such amazing results for us, we really should stand up and provide some sort of compensation if costs are incurred, come on guys

how should we do it

let us know, cheers

• Hi,

I have given this some thought and if someone would like to donate something then the PayPal account is [email protected]

Cheers,

Mats N

• contribution sent

come on guys, anyone like Mats or Andy on And44 who is spending time and effort well beyond the expected to produce results that enrich our lives deserve some small donation as a thank you for their efforts

just think how much they are bringing into your guitar playing enjoyment, and what you might have to pay to get a day of it even if we didn't have this amazing machine and these brilliant guys helping feed it

• Hi,

Thanks to the contributors.

I was in contact with another studio yesterday to arrange for another profiling session but unfortunately this guy said no to profiling as he thought it was a rip off of somebody else's effort and likened it to Pirate Bay.

Well, there are more studios!

Cheers,

Mats N