EVH EL34 100 watt, Mesa OS 57/421

• Check it out on the rig exchange homies. Just like the post says. EVH EL34 100 watt head, Channel 3 red, Mesa OS 4x12, 421/57 Mix. 421 is about 6-7 DB higher in the mix. Let me know what you guys think. Good LORD I love this amp! Profiled with an ESP Horizon with EMG 57/66 combo, in D standard/Drop C. Pay no attention to the tags in the rig, or the effects, I just wanted to get the core tone up quick for input. Let me know what you guys think.

• Man, it is one of the best EVH profiles ever for me! Commercial or free. 8):thumbup: Sounded great on all my guitars but my ESP Horizon NT II and Lundgren M6 pickup, wow! So brutal! And not too much distortion either. Just perfect for riffs.

If it is one thing I can complain about it is the bass. Too much for us that use passive pickups. The same profile with less bass would be nice and a few more profiles too. If you decide to make a commercial pack I will be the first in line for a purchase. :S:)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Thanks man! Glad you dig it. The bass is super thick on it for sure no doubt. Volume was about 10 o’clock, Bass up around 2:30 or so, but the resonance knob was pushing 2 or 3 o’clock as well. My guys who use the amp a lot lately on big records love it up that high, so I cranked it up. I feel it’s better to have the low end than to try and dial it up later, sounds much more natural that way to me when tracking. Especially consider the Kemper in the past has had issues with low end accuracy. I will say the profile sounds more “sharp” and tight than the real amp, but the Kemper tends to make everything more tight and sick like that in my experience. Not necessarily a bad thing. Glad you dig it! The blue channel is absolutely stellar on the 100 watt model compared to the 50 for sure too, I’ll have to do a few of those.

• GearJocke I uploaded one more, "EVH TEST 5"....This one is probably my favorite. Very similar to the first one you liked, however a single 57 in a different spot. This one is very aggressive and snarly, has more bite than my first, however still very similar. Just curious to hear what you think. Thanks!

• GearJocke I uploaded one more, "EVH TEST 5"....This one is probably my favorite. Very similar to the first one you liked, however a single 57 in a different spot. This one is very aggressive and snarly, has more bite than my first, however still very similar. Just curious to hear what you think. Thanks!

Thanks I will try it tomorrow. :thumbup:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau