Thinking of buying a Kemper Stage

• Hey All,

I have been in touch with a few places that have the kemper stage in stock and am thinking of pulling the trigger on one/ The thing is, the unit was shipped to the retailer some months ago and I am aware of the many issues that these units have been facing thanks to the numerous threads here and indeed posts on the Kemper Facebook page.

I was wondering, do you think it's pragmatic for me to go for this unit since it will be at least a year before I could potentially get my hands on one of these? Also, with these issues that have been highlighted, are the software updates capable of fixing them? Curious to know your thoughts folks.

Cheers!

• I say Buy. Mine had issues with one of the effects switches, Kemper service sent a brand new replacement. All in all it took 5 days. There's no guarantee you wont have issues with any of them regardless of when you purchased it.

• Thanks for the responses folks. I live in a country that does not have a Kemper dealer so I will have to buy this from the US. Does the kemper come with international support?

• I bought one about two months ago. I use it into stereo studio monitors and I'm addicted. The clean sounds are drastically better than any tone I've had before. I am playing guitar a lot more than before. I have not played it into an amp yet. I did have the same problem as Scott with one of my pedal switches not working. Overall, I'm thrilled with it!

• I've had mine for a few weeks now and I have no regrets. I'm playing guitar every day now instead of once or twice a week, it just sounds that good. I had an issue with one of my effects switches when I first got it, but after banging on it 20 or 30 times with my foot it came around and now works perfectly