Still researching FRFR active cabs Red Sound RS-LG12/NEO VS Atomic CLR Neo MK II

• Atomic CLR Neo MKII or Red Sound RS-LG12/NEO

Who has played on both and which do you like better ? Why ?

Don't know if Atomic will ever get the CLR Neo MK II in stock again. Been waiting almost a year ! No strait answer from them yet as to when i will be able to get one. Since I am long past tired of waiting , I came across the Red Sound RS-LG12/NEO. Thinking of going with it.

I have tried a Mission cab, Friedman ASM12 ( I really liked it, but a bit too heavy to haul around and the ASM 10" version just does not have enough girth to the sound). I tried an Xitone FRFR , just sounded harsh when turned to live band volume.

Edited 4 times, last by Davemiley ().

• Give the RCF Art series a try also if you can. I use a 715 (the 15" gives me that bottom end punch I want and with a little low cut it's never boomy)

I wish that one had two channels like my QSC k12-2 & EV speakers. Both those have two channels as does the CLR. So far, I am liking my 1000 watt EVM 15 wedge . One channel in my regular monitor mix, the other is for my Kemper _Monitor out) .

• I've got a pair of RedSound LG12's. I've previously used 2 DXR10s and 2 ALTO TS12s - the RedSound beats them by miles. Superb sound and construction, gives a lot more of an 'amp in the room' feeling when you use it as well.

However, never tried an Atomic so I can't compare them I'm afraid :(