Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

• Hi Glenn, I downloaded your Profile/Performance pack ... They are amazing!! I can’t wait for you, and M Britt to do your thing with the editor.

Just brainstorming here ... you could usb your Kemper into another Win 10 pc for editing without messing with your WIN 7 - DAW/VIDEO.

I’ll lend you one?????.

Yes I could. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro running Windows 10 so I might use that just to mess around with. Thank you so so much for your support Sir. I really do appreciate it.

• I've got a Windows 10 tablet which throws up a dll missing warning whenever I try to install RM3 so I'm not able to give it a go.

It's likely that it's due to it being a cheapo thing but thought I'd bring it up.

Thanks anyway and I look forward trying to get it to work :):):):)

I don't think it's about cheapo hardware, so it's a cat you can probably skin (if you're into hairless felines, of course). If you're getting an error about a missing dll, there's a good chance that there are Windows updates that you haven't installed. Usually these updates are automatic but sometimes installations don't happen properly (Stuff Happens).

If it were me, I would Google the name of the dll. You'll have to wade through a lot of "is this a virus?" results but if you keep going you'll probably find a reference to a Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article or update referring to that dll.

It may also be related to a device driver, which can be it's own thing, but again it's a problem that can probably be solved.

If you'll post the name of it, I don't mind doing a little poking around to see what I can learn. There are guys here who work on the IT / support side of the fence who would be even better resources and some of them may chime in as well.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Is there some sort of manual for the editor controls? I have seen the posts about shift and ctrl keys so far

There's a beta manual on the same page as the editor download. It's got a couple of pages about keyboard shortcuts.

It seems a bit thin but I don't know if that's because a) it's a beta manual or b) it's just not that complicated since the knobs are already documented for the profiler itself. Could be either.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• There are some needed things as I look deeper. When you hit "store", it overwrites the rig you're working on. There's no options to "save as" or "rename" like on the Kemper itself. You can "duplicate" the rig if you want to edit a copy. There's no way to save or recall FX presets or groups. There's no "perform" editing functions. There's no pedal or system editing either. There's no way to save or recall amplifiers or cabinets.

So, still keep your Kemper close by when you work. The basic editing is all there and is great. Deeper stuff will still require button pushing.

Still, I'm very grateful for what we have now and additions to come.

• From me my big congrats to the Kemper team. The new Rig Manager looks great, ist absolutely usable and installation went well. It took a while to sync all settings, rigs, performances, ... but then... bling it works!

Currently copying, pasting, doing things ist still a bit "betaish", but it works with some patience and wow, it is all so easy!

Thank you!

Still seeking a good Tonehammer 500 profile :)

• 3 and 1/2 years is not really that long, and Windows 7 was a pretty solid release that many people are still using today, especially for home use.

Obviously i think the same, I'm on Mavericks because for my uses I can tell that it's way more stable with my hardware.

Of course I miss some updates for some programs that I use but the feature I miss is not as important as The so anticipated Editor from Kemper.

I have to sleep well and forget this, I'm so pissed off that I want to change gear to have an editor lol !! (Axe-Edit "Requires OS X version 10.7 or newer.")

• There are some needed things as I look deeper. When you hit "store", it overwrites the rig you're working on. There's no options to "save as" or "rename" like on the Kemper itself. You can "duplicate" the rig if you want to edit a copy. There's no way to save or recall FX presets or groups. There's no "perform" editing functions. There's no pedal or system editing either. There's no way to save or recall amplifiers or cabinets.

So, still keep your Kemper close by when you work. The basic editing is all there and is great. Deeper stuff will still require button pushing.

Still, I'm very grateful for what we have now and additions to come.

that’s funny ... I’m watching your YouTube video right now ?? ... my workaround is to copy the rig first, rename it, then tweak it to my heart’s content ... no worries about screwing it up.

Kemper Toaster

• that’s funny ... I’m watching your YouTube video right now ?? ... my workaround is to copy the rig first, rename it, then tweak it to my heart’s content ... no worries about screwing it up.

Yeah, but if you're like me, you'll forgot to do that first. There should be a challenge question at least like saying, "are you sure you want to save" before it commits to the overwrite.

Thanks for watching the video btw :thumbup:

a computer works differently to what Profiles does. "duplicate" is similar to a "save as" - you can rename it once done in the inspector. presets can be dragged in and out of a preset location. performances can be edited as well. amps and cabs can be saved and loaded as well by drag and drop.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• a computer works differently to what Profiles does. "duplicate" is similar to a "save as" - you can rename it once done in the inspector. presets can be dragged in and out of a preset location. performances can be edited as well. amps and cabs can be saved and loaded as well by drag and drop.

I'm ok with using "duplicate". I would please like to see an "are you sure" question when you click save.

I see now you can drag and drop amps, cabs, fx using an external file folder to and from RM. It does retain the amp and cab tagged name. Will there be way do so with the FX preset names?

Again, thanks for your work.