Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

• Crashes on open for me. anyone else get it working after something simliar?

macOS 10.12 sierra

crash log:

Exception Name: NSInvalidArgumentException

Description: -[KemperApplication setAppearance:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x61000013edc0

User Info: (null)

0 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff94db87bb __exceptionPreprocess + 171

1 libobjc.A.dylib 0x00007fffa9524a2a objc_exception_throw + 48

2 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff94e38d84 -[NSObject(NSObject) doesNotRecognizeSelector:] + 132

3 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff94d2bfc3 ___forwarding___ + 1059

4 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff94d2bb18 _CF_forwarding_prep_0 + 120

5 Rig Manager 0x0000000101c4a518 -[PTTAppDelegate applicationWillFinishLaunching:] + 274

6 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff94d456ac __CFNOTIFICATIONCENTER_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER__ + 12

7 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff94d455ab _CFXRegistrationPost + 427

8 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff94d45312 ___CFXNotificationPost_block_invoke + 50

9 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff94d03a32 -[_CFXNotificationRegistrar find:object:observer:enumerator:] + 2018

10 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff94d02a1b _CFXNotificationPost + 667

11 Foundation 0x00007fff967300e3 -[NSNotificationCenter postNotificationName:object:userInfo:] + 66

12 AppKit 0x00007fff929bb278 -[NSApplication finishLaunching] + 327

13 AppKit 0x00007fff929bad2a -[NSApplication run] + 267

14 AppKit 0x00007fff92985a8a NSApplicationMain + 1237

15 libdyld.dylib 0x00007fffa9e00255 start + 1

Edited once, last by Mishka ().

• Awesome work to all Kemper peeps! Just updated, but looking VERY nice!

This is working OK w/ macOS Catalina 10.15.1? I know 10.15.2 release is right around the bend, so I'm waiting on that (or even .3 release) but curious about Catalina compatibility w/ Rig Manager.

• This is a really significant upgrade to a not new piece of guitar equipment! Happy customer.

Recorded a quick loop with the Profiler looper, then just jammed around with some of my favorite rigs, tweaking the parameters in the Rig Manager interface. Enjoyable. Noticed when I handled the EQ that I wanted the familiar 4 knobs next to each other - seems like ear-tuning those familiar EQ parameters is more intuitive with tactile rotation than with mousing/scolling. So I just reached one hand over to the Profiler EQ and kept my eyes at the computer screen. Very intuitive.

I like the darker theme (File -> Preferences -> Brightness="Black Hole" 8)), and it seems that the browsing aspects (which were a part of old Rig Manager) are more performant now, with less loading times.

Thanks to those who worked on this, and to the company for prioritizing this, and also thanks to the users who keep uploading to Rig Exchange. It keeps growing with 14600+ rigs at the moment.

EDIT: I found out about this news because someone told me about it, otherwise I mostly just use the RSS feed for the "announcements from Kemper" subforum. I'm guessing that others will be missing this announcement for the same reason.

Edited once, last by Snicir ().

• I am getting a crash on launch. I tried reinstalling as well as repairing, but it still crashes. I am currently on Windows 8.1 and am using an
    AMD FX- 8320 processor w/ 32 gb ram

• Crashes on open for me. anyone else get it working after something simliar?

macOS 10.12 sierra

Similar issue for me. RM 3.0 wont open, using macOS 10.15. My error message text is slightly different but same end result. I’ve restarted several times, uninstalled, reinstalled, and updated macOS to the latest version.

grr...

• i try to post this question before so i hope this is not duplicate. I am not near the Kemper yet to test the editor. I looks the paramater you have to adjust with the dial. i dont see if there is option to use a fader instead of the dial. how sensitive is the adjust the dial paramater with the mouse pointer? Is this easy or difficult to fine tune the setting?

• SAY THANKS!

Guys, I want you all to raise a glass tonight to Timo, Arne, Oskar, Georg and Jan. Without them, Rig Manager 3 wouldn't finally be here.

Best, GS

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. We all appreciate it and know it took a lot of work from all of you to make this happen for the Kemper Community. It'll be a HUGE upgrade to workflow for a lot of us.

Much respect 8)

And again, thanks a bunch!

• Big Thanks to you @G String and the KPR steam..Just installed the beta on y Stage and (MacOS Catalina) and works great :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• How to use editor on unsupported OS - you can try virtualization ...

Windows 7 users

1. install Windows 10 as virtual machine (client) into VMWare Player program (free for personal use)

2. Install Rig Manager inside Win10 VM.

I haven't try this yet with RM, but every piece of the software on the planet i tried is working inside VM. Virtualization is a very reliable solution.

On Mac, or as alternative to windows VMWare, you can use free VirtualBox virtualization software.

edit: haven't checked VMWare Win7 host compatibility, sorry, maybe you'll need older version of VMWare player or find other virtualization software, which is Win7 host compatible.

• SAY THANKS!

Guys, I want you all to raise a glass tonight to Timo, Arne, Oskar, Georg and Jan. Without them, Rig Manager 3 wouldn't finally be here.

Best, GS

Thaks to you all. I've not loaded it yet but going to give it a go today I think!

You guys have taken a lot of moaning and negative comments from the community but take that as pure passion for the product.

Have a great christmas! OD's to work on next :)