Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

• Not really.... I've never nèeded support from Microsoft, and I rarely ever install their updates.

I think it's more likely Microsoft has learned Google, Facebook, et al's model.... give it away so that you can spy on your users and sell their personal information. And now that they can install their updates on your system whenever they feel like it, they can push out any new surveilance software they develop without your consent or knowledge.

or it is cheaper for them to maintain and support one OS. Besides that, by giving away free update from 7 to 10 you do not lose sales (who buys a new OS for an old machine?) they bind customers to their ecosystem: because who doesn’t like a company that gives away firmware updates for free? ;)

• NOOOOOOO!!!!!! osx 10.12????? But but but.... I use 10.11 cause of stupid pro tools 12 perpetual.

I have been awaiting this day since NAMM, and now I don't know what to do.

But all the thanks to the team at Kemper for releasing an awesome free new feature. I love my Kemper!

• Dinomac + Catalina 10.5.1... work fine...apparently. Missing graphics with equalizer...:)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

150 million years of evolution

• Hey everyone.

Iam not so euphoric like all of you.

Yes for Kemper its a cool feature, but iam a Line6 and FX user, and there its standard for years to have an editor.

okay, but iam thankfull and try to be kind :)

after my short review, its correct that i cant change amps and cabinets in the editor?

is there a reason for?

one of my first intention to using the editor is, to change and organize the cabinets and its sound changes.

pls add this feature.... like.... like the other companies ;)

thanks

christian

• Everything I have is on windows 7 pro. This new rig manager 3 requires windows 8 or up. Well I have a laptop with win 8....I installed the new rig manager 3 on the laptop.... guess what ....the rig manager won't open up! it starts to open, shows the icon, lasts about 3 seconds and just quits. now what? my kemper has been updated to the beta version 7.1.7.........

• It can't be true that i have to update my whole system for the Kemper Rig Manger??? All works perfect on Win7. Also all my Editors for my Gear! Helix, Bias AMP, BIAS HEAD, Mooer Gear, Drum Modul my Presonus Faderport and Studio Live etc ... All the Synths and Plug ins!

NO WAY!!!

Edited once, last by fatkey ().

• Hello to the Kemper Guys!

Really great stuff!!! Many Thanks !!!

And a question to all: Is it possible to see "from outside" (without selecting the module) if a module has morphed parameters?

Tx

Stefan

• Hey, Chu.

I would recommend getting in touch with Kemper and including the specifics on the version of Windows that you're currently running, i.e. the build, etc. rather than just "Windows 10". It'll help them with debugging.

You might have uncovered something in the installer that they can address, solving your problem and keeping others from experiencing it.

Hi Chris, Chu, as I reported the page before (9), the same happen to me. I included the TXT file with the data, pehaps Kemper can solve the problem.

• so....

Im kind of getting it.

But im not the fastest with tech.

Ive saved my fav amps in my library.

And i can drag them or double click into choosen loaded profiles.

I dopped a bollock deleting everything off the kemper but luckily i backed it up. And re installed.

Why cant i seem to see or save my favorite cabinets ?

I have to use the profiler itself ???

I thought i must have deleted them but there there still.

Still love it though !!

• Not really.... I've never nèeded support from Microsoft, and I rarely ever install their updates.

I think it's more likely Microsoft has learned Google, Facebook, et al's model.... give it away so that you can spy on your users and sell their personal information. And now that they can install their updates on your system whenever they feel like it, they can push out any new surveilance software they develop without your consent or knowledge.

Such a dark, dim view.

Moving on.....RM seems to crash in Performance mode when saving on the unit at times.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• In 30 years of being connected to the Internet, I honestly can't recall ever getting hacked or a virus. Personally, I'm more suspicious of the company that gives it's latest OS away "for free" in order to get people to adopt it.

Not really.... I've never nèeded support from Microsoft, and I rarely ever install their updates.

You really don't think that anyone, Microsoft included, needs you to be on Windows 10 to spy on you these days? If you really want to protect your data and your system from spyware and surveillance, unplug it now and lock it in the closet. You have more to worry about visiting website to get spied on the Windows 10. If you are really paranoid that much there are steps you can take to minimize those issues.

Personally I like Linux but it does not have the compatibility of Windows and that is why I have Windows installed and my system is set up as a dual boot system.

• Everything I have is on windows 7 pro. This new rig manager 3 requires windows 8 or up. Well I have a laptop with win 8....I installed the new rig manager 3 on the laptop.... guess what ....the rig manager won't open up! it starts to open, shows the icon, lasts about 3 seconds and just quits. now what? my kemper has been updated to the beta version 7.1.7......

Same problem here, Rig manager 3 does not seem to work on Win8.1 . Tried everything, but after the startup screen it just shuts down..

Any ideas? Thanx!

• I noticed this on the download for Rig Manager Beta...

"Note that public beta versions expire four weeks after release."

Does this mean we have to go back to the old version in a few weeks??

I'm sure there will be another version long before then :)

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer