Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

• Just been playing with the new editor and so far I am sold. Yes I know you can do all this stuff in the Kemper, but it is so much more direct on the screen. I have loved my Kemper right from the start. I was lucky to buy a two month old one for £650. Yeah an absolute bargain. The best money I have ever spent on gear.

• Hi,

I'm having an issue with RM. It keeps crashing upon starting. Currently running MAC OSX 10.13.6. The details are attached. Please help!

This is exactly the message I was getting. I upgraded to 10.15 in the hope that would fix it, but it didn't -- same message. I sent the log to Kemper via their support channel and they said they're looking into it.

• Hi,

I'm having an issue with RM. It keeps crashing upon starting. Currently running MAC OSX 10.13.6. The details are attached. Please help!

Same issue I’m having. Tried the install on both a Mac Mini running OS Catalina 10.15.1 and a MacBook Pro running OS Mojave 10.14.

The result was RM3 crashing while syncing with KPA. Every. Single. Time.

Kemper Head & Stage User

• Yes, and I find that when I open a second RM window, RM stops reflecting any changes...

Fixed in the next version, hopefully today :)

Hi,

As far as I know this is fixed in the next version, there was something with auto backups failing..

Same issue I’m having. Tried the install on both a Mac Mini running OS Catalina 10.15.1 and a MacBook Pro running OS Mojave 10.14.

The result was RM3 crashing while syncing with KPA. Every. Single. Time.

This is exactly the message I was getting. I upgraded to 10.15 in the hope that would fix it, but it didn't -- same message. I sent the log to Kemper via their support channel and they said they're looking into it.

I have read several reports of this but we can't reproduce this on any of the named OS. Would be very helpful if you could send a backup of your profiler to the support so we can see if it is anything specific about your content, broken rig names, something like that

"That's what I love about the Kemper: It's very simple, the sounds are awesome." (Jeff Loomis)

• Really basic issue for me. Running latest RM and OS on a mac mini 10.12.

Everything loads up fine and I can select diferent stomps etc in the signal flow. All good until.... I can't move any of the knobs on the user interface. When I click on one, the mouse pointer disappears but no amount of moving the mouse has any effect on the position of the knob.

If I physically turn the knob on the Kemper itself, the knob shown in the user interface moves with it but I can't move it via the mouse.

Anyone seen anything like this?

On a more general note, is there an official location to provide Beta release feedback?

Cheers,

iperry

• Fixed in the next version, hopefully today :)

As far as I know this is fixed in the next version, there was something with auto backups failing..

I have read several reports of this but we can't reproduce this on any of the named OS. Would be very helpful if you could send a backup of your profiler to the support so we can see if it is anything specific about your content, broken rig names, something like that

Where would you like me to send the backup file?

Kemper Head & Stage User

• Really basic issue for me. Running latest RM and OS on a mac mini 10.12.

Everything loads up fine and I can select diferent stomps etc in the signal flow. All good until.... I can't move any of the knobs on the user interface.

Someone else reported the same issue (knobs not moving via mouse input on 10.12) via the official bug report form but I'll add your post there, this makes it more likely that it is a general problem on that OS... We'll look into it

"That's what I love about the Kemper: It's very simple, the sounds are awesome." (Jeff Loomis)

• So far so good with RM3 on my Mac... works fabulous!

Some things I'd like in a future version:

• Remote programmable through RM
    • Drag / copy / paste effects between rigs
    • Changing a parameter with cmd / ctrl pressed on the keyboard goes into "finetune mode" (much like sliding a fader in PT)
    • Option to double-click on any parameter after which you can insert numerical value (much like plugins in almost any modern DAW)
  • Someone else reported the same issue (knobs not moving via mouse input on 10.12) via the official bug report form but I'll add your post there, this makes it more likely that it is a general problem on that OS... We'll look into it

Thanks! Stupid questions:

1. Where is the official bug report form?

2. Any likelyhood that things might improve if I run an update on my Mac OS? I try not to do this too often as it is pretty old now and still running stable. RM3 seems worth a punt though.

Cheers,

iperry

• Then you can use mentioned Lock All But Cab method and work with cabs from RM rigs ;)

That is the way I do it which is a pretty slick workflow. The only thing I would like to see added to that part of the workflow though is an option to revert to last locked configuration after loading a cab or amp. At the moment you need to unlock all r manually unlock multiple blocks one by one. A revert option would be a time saver.