Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

• Input stays locked, but Stomp and Effect blocks do not. They get overwritten when loading a rig from local library (browser mode), under Win10.

Support ticket opened.

@G String

Just testing: Input does NOT stay locked!

The editor shows it, but the Profiler still changes the values when browsing through rigs. I can not lock Input anymore. So wrong clean sense... This is a nightmare...

• Well that's........ interesting.

Pretty sure this has been raised in every single beta release so far.

Personally, I use RM to browse through rigs in my local library every day and I've never seen this issue before updating to 7.1.11.

I keep my stomps and effects blocks always locked.

Changelog in 7.1.12 says "Addresses Locking and Morphing related issues". I've updated but issue persists.

• @G String

The editor shows it, but the Profiler still changes the values when browsing through rigs. I can not lock Input anymore. So wrong clean sense... This is a nightmare...

Thanks for pointing this out. The lock icon in the editor fooled me.

• are you saving to the library or to #1? Library is in software, #..... is in the KPA

• Using Mac OS 10.15.2

I cannot install the new RM Beta update. The message

“Rig_Manager_3_0_89_Public_Beta.pkg” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information."

appears after clicking on the download package.

• @G String

Does the lock light on the Kemper light up when you lock the effect in Rig Manager?

• Does the lock light on the Kemper light up when you lock the effect in Rig Manager?

First it was not light up. When switching off and on on the Profiler now the light of the Lock button reacts to the Editor and vice versa. But it does NOT lock the input and it does not lock effects.

Not when locked in the editor. Not when locked on the profiler. Never at all.

• certainly not.

I keep having the same problem with the latest rig manager and kemper OS: Rig Manager 3.0.89 and Profiler OS 7.1.12.

1. Double click a rig in rig manager, it gets selected in rig manager, showing the headphone icon in front of it.

2. Selected Rig in kemper does NOT change, it stays on the old rig. I would expect the same rig to display and get selected in the kemper as well.

It doesn't always have this issue, sometimes the rig does get selected in the profiler.

The problem seems to be mainly (only?) when trying to select a rig that is already in the kemper, so from the folder 'All Rigs --MyProfiler' in RM.

Regards,

Maarten

Windows 10

Power head

• I can not get Rig Manager 3.0 Beta to see my Kemper (Powered Head)

It says my Kemper needs an update and the profiler has to be 7.1.12 or higher...I have updated the Kemper to the latest which is 7.1.5. I am at a complete loss....Instead of getting to play with the new editor, I have no manager at all.

Also, the beta box in preferences is checked but grey.

• I can not get Rig Manager 3.0 Beta to see my Kemper (Powered Head)

It says my Kemper needs an update and the profiler has to be 7.1.12 or higher...I have updated the Kemper to the latest which is 7.1.5. I am at a complete loss....Instead of getting to play with the new editor, I have no manager at all.

Also, the beta box in preferences is checked but grey.

Latest is 7.1.12 :

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…ting-System-Beta-Versions

• First it was not light up. When switching off and on on the Profiler now the light of the Lock button reacts to the Editor and vice versa. But it does NOT lock the input and it does not lock effects.

I've just noticed that the Lock is actually working fine in Browser mode but NOT in performance mode. Both input menu and the effects chain are locking correctly in Browser mode so the problem is particular to Performance mode only.

• First it was not light up. When switching off and on on the Profiler now the light of the Lock button reacts to the Editor and vice versa. But it does NOT lock the input and it does not lock effects.

Ok, I will try it out as well this weekend

• I've just noticed that the Lock is actually working fine in Browser mode but NOT in performance mode. Both input menu and the effects chain are locking correctly in Browser mode so the problem is particular to Performance mode only.

interesting will look for that as well on my Kemper

• I've just noticed that the Lock is actually working fine in Browser mode but NOT in performance mode. Both input menu and the effects chain are locking correctly in Browser mode so the problem is particular to Performance mode only.

Win or Mac? For me, on Win10, does not work in Browser mode on local library rigs only. Works ok if loaded from the My Profiler folder.

• Nice one Slyman !

I tried this on Mac - High Sierra

Browser mode ...

load Stereo loop in X and lock

profiles can be loaded successfully ...

from the My Profiler folder.

Stereo Loop remains in X slot . - Result!

However,
    If loaded from library, X slot is overwritten but Stereo loop remains in RM

In Performance mode, X slot is always overwritten (Stereo loop remains in RM)