Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

• this version is terrible. It doesn't save performances again. Last version did, this update broke it. I created an entire performance saved to profiler, and when I went back to it the only thing saved were the rig names, the amps all defaulted to the "Crunch" amp

Mac OSX 10.12.6

Rig Manager 3.089

Kemper OS 7.1.12

• I've just noticed that the Lock is actually working fine in Browser mode but NOT in performance mode. Both input menu and the effects chain are locking correctly in Browser mode so the problem is particular to Performance mode only.

I have realised that locking works only in the location MyProfiler in the Browser mode. If I move to a rig in Local Library, the effect slots are still locked in the kemper but the effects themselves in the slots are not locked and change with every rig, while Rig Manager continue to show the effects that were locked in first place but that's not what is on Kemper.

• this version is terrible. It doesn't save performances again. Last version did, this update broke it. I created an entire performance saved to profiler, and when I went back to it the only thing saved were the rig names, the amps all defaulted to the "Crunch" amp

Mac OSX 10.12.6

Rig Manager 3.089

Kemper OS 7.1.12

I had the same issue in Windows. From my testing on the Stage, you can:

1) set your Performance Slots via the Editor

2) In the Editor, "Save to Performance" (I'm not sure if this step is actually required, I kept doing it because I didn't want to lose my work)

3) Save on the Kemper

This seems to work. I tested everything but a shutdown of the Editor and restart of the Kemper. I'll know if that works tomorrow morning.

It sucks, because only using the Saving to Performance button still doesn't work at all (for me), but at least it seems like saving edited Performances on the Profiler works.... for the moment....

Mac OSX 10.12.6

Rig Manager 3.089

Kemper OS 7.1.12

Totally agree. Never had a single issue until now.

Since I updated to Rig Manager 3.089 and Kemper OS 7.1.12 I experienced:

• Broken profiles I can't load and use, both browsing with the browse knob on the Kemper and selecting theme on RM
    • "Ghost" profiles created at start up

I hope they will fix this version soon, is the most unstable.

• made the same experience

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Is anyone else unable to instal latest Rig Manager Beta running macOS Catalina 10.15.2? I get error box stating:

"This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information."

• ..snip..

..snip..

Me too. Here is a screen capture:

• had the same issue 2 Betaversions before and reported to Support

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Hi Guys, a quick question to those of you who have already started working with the new rig manager:

Is there a way to save:

- effect presets

- complete effect chains

I can see an option to save the full rig, but haven't found out how to do the above without having to go directly to the profiler and save from there. Am I missing something?

• Is there a way to save:

- effect presets

- complete effect chains

effect presets : yes you can , from the editor just drag the FX to 'all presets' then 'local library' , then do the opposite to load the preset on another profile

complete effect chains : not available from the editor yet, but you can save A to D stomps from the stomp menu & button ( store button, stomp selection )

• I just realized that RM has no way to reorganize sub-folders. For example, if you have 600 Michael Britt profiles and want to arrange them by amp via sub-folders under a main "MBritt" folder, there is no way to alphabetize or drag-n-drop the sub-folders. The order you create them is the order in which they must stay.

How has RM gone this long without that very simple functionality?!?

Kemper Head & Stage User