Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

• I know what you mean and would like to be able to reorganise folders etc but in practice the example you describe doesn’t need sub folders.

Simple enter the MBritt main folder then search for whichever amp type you want the new list contains only the amps you want so you can now do any sorting you need on the search results only. Unfortunately there is a bug just now which is screwing this up but they are aware of this and will fix it again soon.

• effect presets : yes you can , from the editor just drag the FX to 'all presets' then 'local library' , then do the opposite to load the preset on another profile

complete effect chains : not available from the editor yet, but you can save A to D stomps from the stomp menu & button ( store button, stomp selection )

Awesome, thank you!

• I know what you mean and would like to be able to reorganise folders etc but in practice the example you describe doesn’t need sub folders.

Simple enter the MBritt main folder then search for whichever amp type you want the new list contains only the amps you want so you can now do any sorting you need on the search results only. Unfortunately there is a bug just now which is screwing this up but they are aware of this and will fix it again soon.

The search function has helped me navigate up to this point but I really think we should have a multifaceted way to organize our profiles. That’s what Rig Manager is meant to do: help us manage our rigs. Creating sub-folders for each set of profiles would help me visually see very quickly what I have at my disposal. A search function doesn’t quite do the same thing.

It seems that most file organization software makes it easy to arrange folders and sub-folders however you want. RM shouldn’t be any different.

Kemper Head & Stage User

• NEW BETA VERSION AVAILABLE

Rig Manager 3.0.90 and Profiler OS 7.1.14 are available in the public beta download sections. The new version are recommended for everybody who's using Rig Manager 3 betas.

Rig Manager 3 betas can be found here: https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/12/Rig-Manager

Profiler OS betas can be found here: https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…ting-System-Beta-Versions

Features and changes in Rig Manager 3.0.90

- Fixed search reset when preview changes

- Fixed favorite and rating in Profiler

- Fixed rating of Rig Exchanges rigs

- Store in Local Library now switches preview item

Features and changes in PROFILER Operating System 7.1.14

- Further integrity checks on startup

- Addresses further Locking and Morphing related issues

Best, GS

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I've been using the betas for some time now without any big issues (I only use Browse mode though).

Just a tiny question (which probably has already been answered, sorry for that): are we going to get preview mode by just using the keyboard arrows? I really liked this feature and double clicking the profiles for preview is a bit painful. I tried to hit "Return" but that didn't do the trick. I'm on Mojave btw.

• Just a tiny question (which probably has already been answered, sorry for that): are we going to get preview mode by just using the keyboard arrows? I really liked this feature and double clicking the profiles for preview is a bit painful. I tried to hit "Return" but that didn't do the trick. I'm on Mojave btw.

guizmobro - update to the latest beta version and you'll get that:

UP/DOWN select without loading a rig

LEFT/RIGHT select and instantly load a rig

cmd-return also loads a rig

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Just updated to this version..... and the effect block lock function still does not work.

I loaded a performance slot in RM. Then, I navigated to a rig in my library and locked the DELAY and REVERB blocks. Went back to the performance slots, selected another performance slot and the DELAY and REVERB blocks were the ones on that slot, NOT the ones I locked from the rig.

• No more Beta ! WE WANT RELEASE ! It's a warning : All the french users will make strike 'till we're not satisfied !!! ;)

"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici, nous avons réuni théorie et pratique : Rien ne fonctionne... et personne ne sait pourquoi !" - Albert E.

• Updated to latest OS 7.1.14 and RM 3.0.90

Install went smoothly

Rig Manager did crash on me after changing one of the Rigs in a Performance, then tried to save locally. Looking at the performance, it looks like it did save before crashing, but the Kemper did not fully update ( top name plate is correct but amp is still the previous one).

After more testing with two open windows. If I use copy/paste I get unexpexted results. Sometimes The amp will populate into the performance. This is in part due to the performance slot not always changing on Kemper when you click the performance slot in RM. So make sure that they properly sync before you try anything.

Double clicking seems fine as long as properly synced for performance slot.

Will send a crash log file.

Edit: just wanted to update, that I tried several more times to see if I could repeat the crash by doing the same steps and could not. So only the initial crash so far.

Edited once, last by drog ().

• Just updated to this version..... and the effect block lock function still does not work.

I loaded a performance slot in RM. Then, I navigated to a rig in my library and locked the DELAY and REVERB blocks. Went back to the performance slots, selected another performance slot and the DELAY and REVERB blocks were the ones on that slot, NOT the ones I locked from the rig.

I can confirm that “lock” does work in performance mode. You need to lock what you want from Performance page of RM and not on the local library. They have separate memory saves.
    Try that, it works for me and makes more sense to be honest.

• No more Beta ! WE WANT RELEASE ! It's a warning : All the french users will make strike 'till we're not satisfied !!! ;)

I beg to differ - please don't release just yet :).

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Two things i don't like with RM, it's the double click to select a rig.

This generate often some errors, when i copy/paste, 'cause i feel like i have selected the rig, but in fact not.

Futhermore, there's very often errors, selecting the performance, 'cause the Kemper unit don't follow RM and i have to do it twice to get there.

Because of these two issues i often overwrite rigs. It's laborious.

• Just installed the latest Rig Manager 3.0.90 and OS 7.14 and the problem persists in browse mode. However, I now think this is a rig corruption issue as the rigs that cannot be selected via RM are always the same rigs and they can also not be selected from the Kemper UI directly (via browse and load buttons). I haven't tried all rigs on the profiler but I estimate that the number of rigs that cannot be selected is > 50%.

• I can confirm that “lock” does work in performance mode. You need to lock what you want from Performance page of RM and not on the local library. They have separate memory saves.
    Try that, it works for me and makes more sense to be honest.

I don't think that is totally correct.

Mine behaved the same as FarleyUK experienced. I then did what you suggested and it worked properly. However, I don't believe this is due to "separate memory" the two should be syncing properly. I think the issue is that the current release need to have the locks turned off and back on again to cause the two to sync. This is not expected behaviour.

It does appear to be working correctly in Browser mode though.

• I don't think that is totally correct.

Mine behaved the same as FarleyUK experienced. I then did what you suggested and it worked properly. However, I don't believe this is due to "separate memory" the two should be syncing properly. I think the issue is that the current release need to have the locks turned off and back on again to cause the two to sync. This is not expected behaviour.

It does appear to be working correctly in Browser mode though.

Well in my mind it makes sense, even if not intended. On the Kemper Performance mode pool and Browser are separate, so it helps for me if I think that way too.

I guess as long as it’s all working, then it’s all good. ??

• First time beta user here. I just downloaded the new RM beta to my mac and installed it. Once I connect the Kemper, RM says the profiler needs to be updated which will take some time. However, nothing happens. If I click "Check for updates" RM tells me my profiler is up to date. I´ve verified that Beta versions are allowed. Any ideas? I don´t have a USB-stick on me right now, so RM is my only option to upgrade.

• First time beta user here. I just downloaded the new RM beta to my mac and installed it. Once I connect the Kemper, RM says the profiler needs to be updated which will take some time. However, nothing happens. If I click "Check for updates" RM tells me my profiler is up to date. I´ve verified that Beta versions are allowed. Any ideas? I don´t have a USB-stick on me right now, so RM is my only option to upgrade.

You also need to install the latest Kemper OS Beta via an USB stick. Instructions are in the downloaded file.