Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

• Click on "Local Library" and load a new rig? ^^ Or use BROWSE to navigate through your rigs on the Profiler. That works over here, just tried :)

"That's what I love about the Kemper: It's very simple, the sounds are awesome." (Jeff Loomis)

• Click on "Local Library" and load a new rig? ^^ Or use BROWSE to navigate through your rigs on the Profiler. That works over here, just tried :)

No, the question was how you just use the painfully long awaited RM3 to do the job, not the hardware.

Here is why it was confusing: if you lock all he pre and post fx as I described and choose a new amp as you stated, RM3 will still display the old amp in the lower right corner and not that new one you chose although it seems to load correctly - as I just realized. The amp name will change on the display of the profiler itself.

Maybe this is something to be corrected in an update? RM3 is still a beta, right? The name of the newly chosen amp should be visible below the amp picture and in the lower right corner to get confusion out of the way.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

• No, the question was how you just use the painfully long awaited RM3 to do the job, not the hardware.

Here is why it was confusing: if you lock all he pre and post fx as I described and choose a new amp as you stated, RM3 will still display the old amp in the lower right corner and not that new one you chose although it seems to load correctly - as I just realized.

Maybe this is something to be corrected in an update? RM3 is still a beta, right?

Open a new window showing your rigs, drag the rig from the new window to the amp block

• Open a new window showing your rigs, drag the rig from the new window to the amp block

A new window was a really good idea, thanks, but drag an drop does not work - at least not with my pc. And there is still the point with the wrong amp name below. Drag an drop would be cool, do you have a mac? Maybe it is just windows.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

Edited once, last by Alienator ().

• Am I the only one getting 500 errors when trying to file Beta feedback? I will post it here for memory and try again tonight.

I just updated to the newest Beta and I now cannot connect to the Kemper. The Kemper unpowered toaster is also on the latest Beta release: 7.1.7.15562B. I am running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have been able to connect on previous versions but I did not use the latest beta version. I think the last one I tried was .14.

Steps:

1. Plugin USB cable in powered on Kemper

2. Plugin USB cable in computer with RM open

3. Error

4. "My profiler" then shows up to the left but with 0 rigs

• I have one more:

I just updated to the newest Beta. The Kemper unpowered toaster is on the latest Beta release: 7.1.7.15562B.

When I select performance 8, the toaster crashes. I attached the on screen error message. These performances have worked before. They were created with RM on Beta OS .14

1. Performances

2. Scroll up to performance 8

3. Crash

Please get the feedback form to work again!!

• Please get the feedback form to work again!!

the feedback form is working here, i've just tried.

Please update your Profiler, the version you're using is not working with the latest Rig Manager beta. The update will also fix the "crash" you're facing.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I had the same crash message during rehearsal yesterday (not connected with computer). I have the last beta version OS and RM3. I’d press Exit and it restarted. In the middle of the track ?. Can’t not imagine if it happend in concert !!!

"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici, nous avons réuni théorie et pratique : Rien ne fonctionne... et personne ne sait pourquoi !" - Albert E.

• the feedback form is working here, i've just tried.

Please update your Profiler, the version you're using is not working with the latest Rig Manager beta. The update will also fix the "crash" you're facing.

I just installed the latest available beta version this morning. From this link:

And when posting feedback form I still get:

Now from a new network and a new computer

• Even for risking of being stoned:

How do you easily exchange amps with rm3 within performances without losing pre and post settings? I see how locking everything except the amp itself makes sense as a first step. But then?

Press "AMP" and "CAP" simultanous. Then you can choose the new Amp-Profil.

• I just installed the latest available beta version this morning. From this link:

this link downloads version 7.1.17, you're referring to7.1.7 in your post. you should contact support through the contact form on our website.

• NEW BETA VERSION AVAILABLE

Rig Manager 3.0.96 and Profiler OS 7.1.18 are available in the public beta download sections. The new version are recommended for everybody who's using Rig Manager 3 betas.

Rig Manager 3 betas can be found here: https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/12/Rig-Manager

Profiler OS betas can be found here: https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…ting-System-Beta-Versions

Features and changes in Rig Manager 3.0.96

- Fixed Amp presets not containing EQ

- Fixed Rig Manager not starting if user name contained special characters

- Improved preview from All Rigs/All Performances

- Fixed wrong slot selection after previewing Profiler rig

- Fixed crash when removing a backup while previewing a rig from it

- Fixed edited rig displayed in wrong position after switch from perform to browse mode

Features and changes in PROFILER Operating System 7.1.18

- Improvements to communication with Rig Manager

Best, GS

• Can you please confirm if the "deleted rigs" issue has been fixed?

• I haven't updated to the latest that was posted a few hours ago, but I am on the previous for both RM and KPA. Yesterday I was chugging a long getting a bunch of performances set up, utilizing both Rig Manager and the KPA to audition, tweak and implement stomp and effect presets. I then was copy/pasting banks for stomps and effect presets, and assigning switches on the remote. Everything was working well until RM crashed. I shut down and haven't gone back yet, but will try to upgrade both and see where things stand. I have a jam session tonight that will hopefully lead to a project so need some semblance of stability.

• the feedback form is working here, i've just tried.

Its not working for me. Even though I have a subject line, it still tells me I need one?