Rig Manager 3 is available for testing ?

• Might be a workflow issue we are thinking about: The performance name is part of the performance. If you have the performance opened, you are in editing mode and your state will get discarded when you leave it. When you select another performance without loading, you will offline-edit it and it will be saved immediately. So it doesn't always behave the same.. This can be confusing - is this your issue? ^^

This was on the list with different symptoms for a while, it is our plan to fix this for the next version now.

Okay I think I get it, finally :D The editor shows it all right, but the Rig Manager inspector and Cabinet Columns don't revert when using COPY/PASTE buttons.. Might be a side effect of something else, so I'll write it down and see if it continues after the next few changes. Thanks for the effort to make it reproducible :)

That is very likely. Thanks!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Hi, I don't know this issue comes from RM3 (3.0.100) or the profiler (OS 7.1.19) but when I profile and store a rig a message comes (not always) and a rig is deleted in the browser. It's seems that the new rig profiled overwrite the last selected. And somtimes the last selected appears in the toaster but not in RM 3.

Run in windows 8.1

"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici, nous avons réuni théorie et pratique : Rien ne fonctionne... et personne ne sait pourquoi !" - Albert E.

• Hi, I don't know this issue comes from RM3 (3.0.100) or the profiler (OS 7.1.19) but when I profile and store a rig a message comes (not always) and a rig is deleted in the browser. It's seems that the new rig profiled overwrite the last selected. And somtimes the last selected appears in the toaster but not in RM 3.

Run in windows 8.1

Have this problems too. I had to close and open RM a thousand times, while making a bunch of profiles, because in the editor it messes up the names and the the original rig is not visible anymore. Add to this the bug (they could reproduce) that appears when copyinc cabs...and profiling is no fun atm.

• And why the cabinet disappears when the profiling processus ending ? Not always but most of time, I can't find any explication. It's really hasardous !!!

"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici, nous avons réuni théorie et pratique : Rien ne fonctionne... et personne ne sait pourquoi !" - Albert E.

Run in windows 8.1

can you please contact support? we need to look into this.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• This was on the list with different symptoms for a while, it is our plan to fix this for the next version now.

Okay I think I get it, finally :D The editor shows it all right, but the Rig Manager inspector and Cabinet Columns don't revert when using COPY/PASTE buttons.. Might be a side effect of something else, so I'll write it down and see if it continues after the next few changes. Thanks for the effort to make it reproducible :)

Hi kriwat
    I don't understand the concept when moving around performances.
    In the "OLD WORLD" each Performance is assigned to a Number in the KPA.

You can also select this Number by MIDI CC47. and this was also the reason to have a fix amount of performance Number and Slots in the KPA.
    Now when I move a performance to an other Position, all other Performances will be renumbered to new positions.
    E.G. when I move a performance from Position 1 to Position 5 , Pos2 gets Pos1 and Pos3 gets Pos2 and so on.
    I don't think that this was the Idea of the original concept.
    Because then means the MIDI assignment on an external device also has to change its CC numbers for all performances.
    IMHO renumbering the performances is a bad idea i think.

I remember in the "OLD WORLD" when you move a performance (by Drag and Drop) to a new position, the new position was overwritten with this new one but also stays on its old position. So it was a copied and overwrite to the new position. Performances that are not involved stays in place and are not touched anyway. This is much more transparent for the User.

Be the force with you ;)