Rig Manager 3.0 Beta Release Discussion Thread

• Thanks so much for the editor. Stable until now after houres of playing with it. Trying Amps, Cabs and effects is now so easy and fun. Changing things in the more complex rewerb and delay effects i also get much faster good results. With a looper in front of the Kemper the editor is even more fun to use. I bought my Kemper in 2012 for 1450 € but today it felt like its worth much much more €`s. This said about a more than seven years old piece of equipment is rare and unbelivable but true. Thanks CH and all the Kemper folks you made my day.

• Is there a way to see the Interval set in User Scale on the Harmonic Pich in the editor? I can't find it.

The editor seems to work great no crashes on my MacBook.

Thanks you so much to Kemper Team.:)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• Running very well on Catalina. It's actually more stable than before.

Thank you so much for this!!!!

If I would have requests, they would concern the graphical interface as such (a graphic for the graph equalizer, some nice graphics for delay, etc). I'm thinking of Elektron's Overbridge in that regard.

• 1°) The one feature i have always liked in RM is the ability, once you have selected a rig to preview on the profiler, to go to the next rig with the up and down arrow keys. This feature seems to be missing in RM 3 : when you press up and down, the cursor goes up and down, but the playing rig doesn't move. I guess the problem could be if there were unsaved changes that could be lost, but in this case there should be a dialog asking to save the rig.

yeah that sucks, use this all the times and straight away noticed it was gone. pretty sure it's gonna come back in a future version.

other than that no issues installing and testing, seems like a cool and practical controller.

-------------------------------------------------------

free you mind and your ass will follow …

• Chaps Im still struggling:

Installed 7.1.7

installed rig manager 3.

Latest version of Windows 10

Both loaded up, no errors but can't see each other. Changed cables and get a windows noise when cable is removed or added so I don't think its hardware. Anyone else got this?

I upgraded from OS 5.x so not sure if thats the issue??

Gonna try to reverse and maybe re-intsall.

• Have you tried rebooting both your computer and Kemper? You might want to try connecting only Kemper to computer (disconnecting other USB devices).

Sometimes, I have to reboot my Mac when RM couldn't communicate with the unit.

• Ok, today I tried multiple times to create a new performance filling each of the five slots with the same rig (Michael Britt Taylor K4 3). First, it would not allow me to save it local or to the Kemper using the orange buttons at the bottom of the main screen. Then, most or all of the slots were reverting to crunch when I changed slots. Then, it started crashing and giving me an error message when I tried to drag and drop the rig onto new slots in a new performance. I shut down and rebooted a couple of times. Will submit to support but attaching the error pic here for reference.

• Have you tried rebooting both your computer and Kemper? You might want to try connecting only Kemper to computer (disconnecting other USB devices).

Sometimes, I have to reboot my Mac when RM couldn't communicate with the unit.

Yes I did but no joy....however, uninstalled rig manager and tried again and now working!!

Yey!!

• Hi All

So far stable Mac OS 10.14.4 However cannot load Ir's by dragging. Am I doing something wrong. Anyone able to load Ir's?

• For me on Windows 8.1 64 bit the issue is with the new rigeditor.dll which is the new dll added that allows the new editor functions

when i removed this from the new 3.0rm install directory then it loads up fine but of course without the new editing features :(

Please fix this issue.

Edited once, last by stig72 ().

• It looks great so far for me! I've only done effect editing in Browse and the user interface is fantastic!

Great job and thanks to all the people that are making this.

Windows 10 Pro