Rig Manager 3.0 Beta Release Discussion Thread

• Running Mac OS 10.12.6

Movement of the physical Knobs on Kemper animates in the editor, but mouse dragging on a virtual knob sees the cursor disappear and not make changes.

Just realized the virtual scroll wheel on the wireless mouse actually does move editor knobs. ?. Shift + scroll wheel does the higher resolution adjustments.

• I downloaded the beta OS then the latest rig manager. When I open up the RM beta it begins to look like its opening up then nothing. What am I doing wrong? I have Windows 10 with Symantec Endpoint Protection.

• I wish there was a way to see, in the signal chain, which sections have morph settings in place. Just an icon against the Rig/Input/Output/Effect/Amp/Cab would be perfect.

Also, it seems on Macos the keyboard shortcuts (Morph = M, Amplifier = A etc) don't work.

• I wish there was a way to see, in the signal chain, which sections have morph settings in place. Just an icon against the Rig/Input/Output/Effect/Amp/Cab would be perfect.

Also, it seems on Macos the keyboard shortcuts (Morph = M, Amplifier = A etc) don't work.

Yes please a marker for morphed sections.

• One thing - I followed the instructions (latest software via USB and then installed Rig Manager). Reboots, cable fiddles etc did not help me - the Kemper worked, and I could see my local library but the Kemper just would not talk to the PC. I unistalled Rig Manager and re-installed. It then worked without any further problems. Thought I'd share in case this helps someone else.

Same thing happened to me.

• These keys work in Browse mode but don't (for me anyway) seem to work in Performance

• You guaranteeing that it does not work on Windows 8 because it didn't work for you is ridiculous.

Just chill and enjoy RM and Windows 10.

I am chilled as i have updated to Win 10 now and it works on that, :) but yes you could say it was just me but i have read every post on three different threads regarding RM3 and it also seems that many others have not been able to run it on Win 8 i have yet to see any post where someone has it running on Win 8.

Either ways this has been a long time coming wish i new why but its a fantastic start and have to say a big thanks to all involved in bringing this to us. :thumbup:

• After installing properly and updating the OS through the USB stick. I want to thank Kemper for this wonderful piece of software. This editor is long awaited and you did not disappoint. Even as a Beta this is spectacular, The speed at which I was able to work this weekend was substantial. We took playful jabs at you guys in fun nevertheless we love your product and I wish I had gotten to it sooner. Thank you again.

• I can't for the life of me get the morphing key "m" to work. Every time I press it, the cursor selection advances down one profile at a time on the profile list. It's as if there's a conflict key bind going on.

• I can't for the life of me get the morphing key "m" to work. Every time I press it, the cursor selection advances down one profile at a time on the profile list. It's as if there's a conflict key bind going on.

I had the same thing happen. Then I used the morph button on the Kemper a few times and now the “M” shortcut key works?!?! Seems like it takes a couple of tries on some things and then it works.

I had the same thing happen. Then I used the morph button on the Kemper a few times and now the “M” shortcut key works?!?! Seems like it takes a couple of tries on some things and then it works.

Check whether you are in Browse or Performance - For me, m (and all the other key commands) only works in Browse and not Performance

• Check whether you are in Browse or Performance - For me, m (and all the other key commands) only works in Browse and not Performance

I just tried both, Performance and Browser. Working fine for me.

Edit: I just found a little bug. My mouse did not release from the button after setting the morph and makes it non functional until you release it. Just click outside of the knob to release the mouse and it now functions again as it should.

Edited once, last by drog ().

• Horror story.

After installing Windows 10 (Windows 7 doesn't accept RM3), every time I try to switch the PC off, I get a blue screen with a message that says "Stop Bugcode Ndis Driver" and the PC restarts.

• I just made it through every post of this thread and I think I spotted just a few people with what I think might be the same issue. Are other's experiencing issues with performances not sticking (writing to profiler) when using the orange save to profiler buttons? I keep finding myself making changes to the performances, saving, moving elsewhere, then returning to find my performance rolled back to a previous version. If I make my tweaks in RM but then manually click store>store>store on the profile (stage) itself like I would normally, that seems to still work - it just defeats the purpose of using RM instead of going back and forth between RM and the profiler.