Stage presence

• Happy Nicolaus from Germany,

the Kids got chocolate and toys and maybe someone can give me a good avice on my matters.

I play in a 8 man Band as the rythm guitarist (Brasse Section). We play venues from 50 to 500 Club and open air. Our Genere is Blues Rock ...lot of Clapton and Bonamassa.

Always thought that the Kemper would make live easier giggin but the latter is the fact. Well sound has become much better and inproved but i feel like a

hit a brick wall now.

Already playing through a greenback Cab with the DXR10 on top that gives me an amazin sound but the stage presence just ins there. Our lead guitaries plays

a Fdr Jn and Fdr Deluxe and just blows me away on stage. The Headroom and dynamic feels just out of reach for me. The guys always say there a lot of Bass humming and/or they cant hear me. Now surely its a bit is due to playing ability ...but but im sure if i would be playing the fender on stage things would look different.

Im quite lost and already looking to sell the Kemper and by a Blues Deluxe with a loads of pedals but already know now that i will regreat it.

Any Ideas :P... Is there an open "monster" Cab for the Kemper that would give me these superpowers. Or is the anser ....boy the Kemeper isnt made for such purposes

Thanks a lot for any advice and wish a great rockin weekend 8)

Jas

• You need to balance the band . Coz if you play louder, then the ego of the guitarist will make him play louder, so the bassman and the drum will play louder too. You need a soundman at a mixer board making a good balance of the overall sound then HE can put it all louder at the same time. Get it?